Chapter Twenty-Eight: Unwanted Visitor

Alyssa sighed, she remember how this had started over a month ago; now she was sat in a café in Africa surround by her boys, they watched her intently as they tried to sort out their thoughts.

"We're letting you out of your contract corazón," Iker said making her look between them; she had a feeling this would happen but she hadn't expected it now.

Fernando ran a hand through his hair, they had talked about this and after his date with Alyssa, they had come to a decision to do this now before it was too late.

"We're in love with you Alyssa... we don't want you to be with us just because of this contract," Fernando said she nodded as she brushed her brown hair from her eyes.

Iker watched her intently as she shook her head, they had been hoping that she felt the same since it was a weird situation that they had all found themselves in.

"It was never about the contract for me," Alyssa said making her boys smile at her; Sergio looked at her studying the woman that he loved more than the world, he was just as relieved as the other two that she wasn't going to leave them.

"I couldn't leave even if I wanted to," Alyssa admitted making them smile at her, she didn't think that she could date normal after having the three footballers as her boyfriends.

Iker shifted his weight slightly as he watched her; they were also worried what would happened when the tournament was over since there was still a chance that she would have to return to Castile-La Mancha.

"We'll speak with our managers' nena," Sergio said making her look at him confused, the Spaniard smiled at her before Fernando explained for her; they knew that they couldn't allow Alyssa to slip through their fingers.

"For an internship, hermonsa... we don't want you to leave us," Fernando said making her nod, she knew they were worried about her; it was becoming more clear that when it came down to it that she wouldn't be able to walk away.

"We can't lose you corazón," Iker said as he rested his arms on the table, no one had noticed the four of them as of yet but the boys didn't want to have to risk it.

Alyssa nodded as she sipped on her ice tea, she couldn't believe how warm it was at the moment; she was wearing light clothing in an attempt to stay cool.

"Alyssa?" said a voice which made the brunette stiffen in her seat, the three Spaniards looked at the man curiously as he approached the table; they wondered how he knew their girlfriend.

Iker frowned at the look on the brunette's face as the man approached, it was all too clear that she didn't want to see him and it made him wonder why.

"Can we help you?" Sergio asked while he glared at the man wondering why he had come over to them, the footballer couldn't shake the bad feeling that he got when it came to the man before him.

The man smiled as he recognized the three Spaniards that were with Alyssa, he hadn't been able to believe it when he heard that she was working for the national team.

"I was hoping that I could speak with my girlfriend," the man said, Alyssa glared at him while the three Spaniards looked at her; it was clear that she didn't want him here nor to be alone with him.

"You dumped me for Nancy Jameson three months ago Rico," Alyssa snapped at him, Iker looked at the man realizing that this was her ex-boyfriend, the one who hadn't treated her right.

Rico rolled his eyes as he stepped towards her however he stopped as several of the other members of the national team walked into the café; Alyssa shifted uncomfortably making Sergio look at her worried.

Gerard frowned as he looked at Alyssa, she was like a sister to him and the other players; he looked at Xabi who was glaring at Rico, as if sensing that he was the cause of this.

"No I didn't... don't be silly, why would I dump you for a slut like her?" Rico said denying what he had done, Alyssa furrowed her brow as she watched her ex-boyfriend; she wondered what he was up to, she knew Rico to well to let this go.

Iker watched Rico and crossed his arms, there was something about him that he didn't like; Alyssa caught his movement out of the corner of her eye, she could sense that Iker wasn't happy about Rico being here.

"May I talk to you alone, Aly?" Rico asked politely making Sergio without thinking take her hand to stop her; Fernando and Iker looked at him alarmed as he did so.

Rico's brow furrowed as he looked between Sergio and Alyssa, the brunette stared at the footballer who was glaring at Rico; she wasn't sure what he was doing.

"There's nothing to say anymore Rico... you made that clear when you slept with her," Alyssa said making her ex-boyfriend frown at her, he didn't like that she had turned him down.

***

"You wouldn't leave us for him, would you Lissa?" Sergio asked concerned as he looked at his girlfriend, he didn't like Rico and his reappearance worried the Sevillian.

The group had retired to Alyssa's hotel room to be away from prying eyes since they didn't know if Rico was hovering about.

Fernando was resting his head on her lap as he lay back on her bed; she was surprised that Vicente hadn't complained with the amount of time that the three spent with her.

However she guessed that it was more to do with how much he wanted her forgiveness; she still refused to call him or Trinidad her grandparents, much to their disappointment.

"Never," Alyssa promised the three of them making Fernando leant up and pressed a kiss to her lips; Iker watched the two contently, as he sat across from them on the dresser.

The brunette was everything to them and they knew that there was so much that they still didn't know about her; a fact that needed changing.

"Why were you scared of him?" Iker asked as he looked at Alyssa, he had seen how she reacted to Rico and it had left him curious about what had happened between them.

Alyssa stared at him for a moment, then she shook her head; Iker frowned as he looked at Sergio worried what she was keeping from them.

"Did he hurt you amor?" Fernando asked concerned, they had never seen her that frightened of anyone before; Alyssa couldn't bring herself to deny what Rico had done to her, she looked away from them.

Iker slammed his fist into the wall making them jump as Sergio cursed under his breath while Fernando moved to comfort her.

Fernando nuzzled his head into her neck after he had sat up, he hated the thought of Rico hurting and he was glad that they had broken up before they had met.

"He won't harm you again," Fernando murmured as she held onto him for a moment; Iker looked like he wanted to murder someone and it worried Alyssa what he might do.

Sergio moved to comfort the brunette; he knew that they wouldn't let Rico near her ever again knowing what they knew now, he had never thought that the other man had hurt Alyssa before.

"He'll never touch you again amor," Sergio promised her, Iker sighed as he moved to join them; he knew that Rico's interest with their girlfriend had to be stopped; they couldn't let him hurt her anymore.