Chapter Eleven: Oh Africa

Alyssa groaned as they arrived at their NWU Campus base camp, the nine and a half hour flight had been murder and she couldn’t wait to climb into bed and sleep until tomorrow.

Monica yawned as she handed Vicente the room keys, before she moved to sit next to Alyssa who was leaning on her suitcase so that she didn’t collapse with exhaustion.

“Alright boys room assignments,” Vicente called, as Alyssa stretched as Monica handed her, her room key; the brunette smiled at her then they both moved to the elevator to head up to their rooms.

The trip up to their floor was mostly silent, the two women were exhausted and couldn’t wait until they were in their rooms so that they could get some much needed sleep.

Alyssa yawned as they stepped out of the elevator and walked to their rooms, the brunette slipped her key into the door before looking at Monica who smiled tiredly at her.

“See you tomorrow,” Alyssa said with a tired smile which the older brunette returned before they both stepped into their rooms; she knew that she wouldn’t be getting up anytime soon.

Alyssa smiled at the sight of her king size bed, as she looked around her room; she didn’t doubt that one of the boys would be round later to see her.

Deciding to unpack later, the brunette fished her leopard woven pyjama top and night shorts out of her suitcase and quickly changed into them.

Alyssa yawned again as she sat on her bed, she could hear the team moving about and heading for their own rooms.

Alyssa quickly settled down on her bed, another yawn escaping her as she cuddled into her pillow, all too soon she drifted off into a pleasant sleep.

***

Amelia sighed as she looked at her son was sat away from her on the plane, she knew she shouldn’t have hidden the truth but she had no choice; she just hoped the twins understood when she told them the truth.

The brunette looked down at her hands, she couldn’t escape the feeling that once the truth came out, that things would spiral out of control.

Adam was already getting restless and when he learnt the truth about who his father was, Amelia couldn’t help but think he’d leave Castile-La Mancha to live in Madrid with him.

Then there was Alyssa, she knew the brunette wouldn’t like the idea that had occurred to her; Vicente had given her the internship to get close to her and her brother, not because she had earned it.

“You okay miss?” the man next to her asked, Amelia nodded at him and offered him a forced smile; she really didn’t want to talk right now but she knew she needed something to take her mind off what was going on.

“So business or pleasure?” the man asked her curiously as he watched Amelia, he could see that something was bothering her and he put it down to not liking flying.

“Neither,” Amelia replied this trip was a trip of a life time for a lot of people but for her, it was the end of something she had worked hard to protect.

The man looked at Amelia as she turned to look out of the window, she wasn’t in the mood for talking especially knowing that at any moment Vicente could learn the truth.

Amelia didn’t trust him not to tell Alyssa himself about her father, she knew that there had to be a reason behind all of this and she wasn’t going to relax until she knew that her family was safe.

***

Alyssa groaned as she heard someone knocking on her door, she really wished they would go away; glancing at the clock next to her bed, she cursed wondering who could be knocking at her door at this hour.

The brunette rolled over and climbed out of bed, stifling a yawn as she went; she hoped it was important otherwise she’d kill whoever it was.

Alyssa opened the door and glared at the footballer on the other side, Fernando chuckled as Alyssa allowed him inside; he had missed spending private time with her and hadn’t been able to resist.

“This couldn’t wait?” the brunette asked him as he moved further into the room; Alyssa sighed as she followed after him, she was grumpy and certainly not in the mood for company right now.

Fernando wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed his lips to her neck, he could see she was tired and hoped that he hadn’t disturbed her too much.

“You look nice,” the footballer said, making Alyssa blush as she remembered what she was wearing; Fernando chuckled as he nibbled down her neck, pulling her closer as he did so.

The brunette rolled her eyes as he pressed a kiss to her lips, however they didn’t get much further before there was another knock at the door.

Fernando cursed under his breath, while Alyssa raised an eyebrow at him; she moved away from him to open the door, only to find Sergio and Iker on the other side.

They chuckled at the glare that Fernando gave them as they entered the room; Alyssa was surprised to see that the corridor was empty and quiet before she closed the door.

“You three couldn’t wait until morning?” Alyssa asked making the footballers roll their eyes, Sergio shook his head and smirked at her; they were used to the lack of sleep from long haul flights while she wasn’t.

“Of course not… though if I knew you were wearing that number I would have been here earlier,” Sergio teased, Alyssa blushed making him chuckle while Iker sat on her bed, he watched her in an unwavering manner.

It was obvious what they were all thinking, though Alyssa wished they didn’t; this was one conversation she didn’t want to have.

“Can we talk about something else?” Alyssa pleaded, making Sergio raise an eyebrow at her while Fernando and Iker spoke softly between themselves about something.

Sergio looked at her for a moment before a grin broke out on his face; Alyssa stared at him oddly as she moved to sit in the daybed that was in her room.

“You’re a virgin,” Sergio said making the other two fall quiet and look at her, Alyssa glared at Sergio as her face turned a bright red; he smiled at the other two who looked at her with interest.

“Corazón?” Iker asked her, he wanted to hear it from Alyssa; he watched her, he knew that she was uncomfortable, but they need to hear it so they all knew for sure what was going on.

Sighing Alyssa nodded in confirmation, she heard the three curse sharply under their breaths making her look at them oddly; she could see something flickering through each of their brown eyes.

“This makes things more interesting…” Sergio muttered as he sat next to Fernando who nodded; they were already arguing who got to sleep with her first, but this was something else entirely.

Alyssa meant the world to them, even after only a few weeks together and now that they knew she was still a virgin it changed everything for them.

The three footballers wanted her to themselves and they all knew that her small confession changed a lot for the; it would be her decision on who would be her first and they would respect it.

Alyssa shifted awkwardly as she looked between the three footballers, she wasn’t sure what would happen now that they knew that she was a virgin; she really hoped that they wouldn’t treat her differently.