Chapter Twenty-Six: Fernando's Second Date

Alyssa rolled her eyes as she watched Fernando as he looked through her wardrobe; she knew that it was pointless for her to tell him that he wouldn't find what he was looking for.

They were currently in Johannesburg for Spain's match against Paraguay in three days' time; Fernando smiled at Alyssa who looked at him oddly.

The footballer held up a navy and gold beaded print tunic and black stretch jeans that he had been chosen, he smiled at her before he pressed a kiss to her lips.

"I'll see you in twenty minutes," Fernando said making the brunette look at him oddly, before he left the hotel room leaving Alyssa to get changed.

The brunette sighed as she slowly prepared for her date with Fernando, she wondered what he had planned for them; Iker had taken her to a restaurant for a meal and Sergio had taken her for a picnic for their dates.

Alyssa smiled as she picked out a new set of underwear, she knew that like with the others; she would be sleeping with him tonight, there was no doubt in her mind that she wouldn't be.

Twenty minutes later, Fernando was back at Alyssa's door he couldn't keep the smile off his face as he looked at her wearing the dress he had chosen paired with black strappy sandals.

"You look hermonsa," Fernando said kissing her lips, Alyssa smiled at him as she closed her hotel room door allowing Fernando to pocket the key so that she didn't lose it while they were out.

The brunette allowed her boyfriend to take her hand and led her towards the elevator, she didn't have to guess that Iker and Sergio were already busy doing their own thing.

"So what are we doing?" Alyssa asked as they walked to the elevator, Fernando smiled at her as he linked their fingers before they stepped into the elevator.

The footballer pressed a button to go up instead of down, he had everything arranged for their date and he was excited about it.

Alyssa looked at him oddly as they headed up towards the roof, Fernando pulled out a black blindfold; the brunette looked at him as confused as to why it looked familiar.

"I borrowed it from Iker," Fernando explained watching Alyssa blush as she remembered what it had been used for; Fernando motioned for her to turn around so he could put it on so it wouldn't ruin the surprise.

***

Fernando carefully led Alyssa out into the hotel's roof garden, he had asked the staff to set the garden for a romantic meal between the two of them; he smiled as he wrapped his arms around the brunette from the back.

"Okay take the blindfold off," Fernando said as he kissed her neck softly, Alyssa nodded as she removed the blindfold; she stared at the table in awe before she turned to face Fernando.

Alyssa kissed him making the footballer wrap his arms around her; she didn't know what to say to thank him for this since it was so romantic.

Fernando gently pulled away from her, knowing that they were alone here and no one could see them; he just hoped the food was okay since he hadn't been sure what to order.

"Amor..." Fernando murmured knowing what she was thinking, he would concentrate on that later but right now he wanted to finish their date since they wouldn't have many more.

Alyssa rested her head against his, she allowed him to hold her close for a moment before music started playing; she glanced at the stereo confused as Fernando slipped the remote into his pocket.

Fernando chuckled as he led Alyssa over to the table and pulled out her chair for her, he signalled for her to sit down knowing that this was meant to be a romantic evening for them.

"You didn't have to do this," Alyssa said making him chuckle as he kissed her again, Fernando shook his head; he wanted to show her off to the world but he knew it was difficult.

The footballer shared the brunette with his two close friends and even that was an understatement, things were certainly taking an interesting turn for each of the foursome.

"I did," Fernando told her as they kissed again before he moved to sit down, he knew that he wasn't going to rush anything with her; he missed having some alone time with her since she had been very busy with Sergio and Iker recently.

Alyssa grinned knowing that he had been feeling left out since she had become active with Iker and Sergio; she was determined to make things up with them.

They spent the meal talking about what they would be doing after the tournament was finished; Fernando was looking forward to heading back to Liverpool but was being pressured by his family to move clubs, while Alyssa wasn't so sure what she would do next.

"I don't know... it depends on what happens back in Spain," Alyssa said with a shrug, Fernando looked at her worried; he didn't like the idea of her returning to Castile-La Mancha.

The footballer wanted better for her and he knew that he might never see her again if she returned to her home, he hated that thought since she meant so much to him.

The footballers had discussed this, they wanted to keep their relationship with Alyssa and were going to release her from the contract before the end of the tournament; they wanted to tell her at the same time but they hadn't had the chance yet.

"How so..." Fernando asked nervously as he watched his girlfriend, he sipped on his wine knowing that he was going to protect her and provide for her in some way.

It was something that he hoped to speak to Alyssa about soon with the others since he knew that by returning to Castile-La Mancha they would lose her.

Alyssa sighed as she watched him; she didn't know what she would do when things came to an end with the boys, she wasn't sure how to approach that conversation with them yet.

"I mean... I could be offered an internship which I could use to complete my final year or I'll go back to Castile-La Mancha to do my final year," Alyssa said, she didn't like the latter option but she didn't have a choice if she couldn't get an internship.

Her father was determined to uproot the entire family to Madrid but Alyssa couldn't see herself moving with her family until after graduation.

The main problem that Alyssa faced right now was the impending end to her relationship with Iker, Fernando and Sergio; she didn't know if she could bare seeing them again after the contract ended.

Fernando watched her sadly for a moment, he wished that there was something he could do to help her; he hated feeling helpless about anything.

"It'll be okay," Alyssa said softly as she took his hand in comfort, she could see that something was upsetting him and it was meant to be a romantic evening for them.

Fernando took a deep breath as she watched him, he shook his head knowing he was about to make a brave move; he needed her to know what he was thinking.

"I don't want you to go," Fernando said making her force a smile before she kissed his lips; Fernando pulled her close deepening the kiss, he wasn't going to lose her just yet.

"Let's go back to yours," Fernando murmured making her nod, he wanted to spend the night with her showing her how much he loved her. Alyssa smiled as she moved her napkin off her lap, she knew what he had in mind.