Chapter Five: Fernando's First Date

Alyssa sighed as she dressed for her date with Fernando, she had just gotten home from work when she had learnt that she was going out with him that evening.

Not that she minded since she had nothing planned and would have only sat in her apartment alone watching some boring television instead.

Finishing doing her make-up, Alyssa wondered what Fernando had planned for their date; she knew it wouldn't be anything too public.

The footballer smiled at the thought, she was not one footballer's girlfriend but three; she wondered how she would cope with having to be in the shadows while other WAGs got to be public about their relationships.

Running a hand through her hair, Alyssa smiled at herself smoothing out her orange trim fit and flare dress before she moved to slip on her silver heeled sandals to finish off her outfit.

As the brunette did so she heard her door bell ring, Alyssa checked herself out in the mirror one last time before she went to answer the door after grabbing her silver beach woven clutch bag.

Fernando swallowed as he looked at Alyssa as she opened the door, he was wearing a white shirt with dark jeans for their date; he stared at her for a moment a little surprised.

"You look hermonsa," Fernando said making Alyssa blush at his words, he chuckled as he offered her his hand knowing allowing Alyssa to step out of her apartment.

The brunette closed her apartment door as she looked at him wondering what he had planned, his apartment was only upstairs from hers.

"Gracias," Alyssa said making him smile at her before they started to walk towards the elevator, Fernando kept an arm around her the entire time until they reached his black Aston Martin Rapide.

It wasn't much of a surprise for Alyssa, this time when he opened the door for her, but that didn't stop her from blushing at his action. As she put on her seatbelt, Alyssa glanced at Fernando as he climbed inside.

"So where are we going?" she asked him, making him chuckle.

He shook his head, as he put his own on, she looked at him curiously knowing that it had to be somewhere private otherwise everyone would know that they were dating.

"It's a surprise," Fernando teased making her roll her eyes at him. Fernando smirked as they drove down the streets of Madrid; Alyssa was slightly relieved that the windows were blacked out, so that nobody could see them as they drove.

The brunette looked at Fernando suspiciously as they started to leave the city centre, making him rest his hand on her thigh as if to comfort her only to make her jump slightly in surprise.

"Don't look so worried," Fernando said taking note of her blush at where he had rested his hand, it did make him wonder about her past relationships; she seemed so innocent to him and the others.

Alyssa tried to think of some sort of comeback but she couldn't, Fernando chuckled at her as they started to slow down before he pulled the car into a quiet car park.

***

Biting her lip, Alyssa tried not to blush again as Fernando pulled out her chair for her; she couldn't remember her ex-boyfriend had ever done anything like that for her in the three and a half years that they had been dating.

As Alyssa sat down, Fernando ran a hand along the back of her shoulders before he moved to sit down in his chair; he smirked as he looked at the blush that decorated her face.

"You look hermonsa when you blush," the Spaniard said making Alyssa's blush deepen as Fernando ran his thumb over her cheek; he smiled before he pressed a kiss to her cheek.