Chapter Twenty-Three: Iker's Second Date

Alyssa knew that Sergio had told Iker and Fernando what they had done; there was no doubt in her mind that he had also mentioned her plans for after the tournament. The brunette rolled her eyes as Iker ran a hand down her back as they enjoyed a moment to themselves while they could.

"Shouldn't you be at training?" Alyssa asked as she looked up at her boyfriend, allowing him to kiss her lips briefly as he held her close.

The brunette had been with Iker, Fernando and Sergio for nearly five weeks now and it felt strange to think at how quickly everything seemed to be going.

Shaking his head, Iker slowly kissed down her neck knowing that Alyssa had been spending a lot of time with Sergio lately. Iker felt a little jealous since he knew that Alyssa was being intimate with the other man, he was willing to wait until she was ready for him in that way.

"Vicente's helping your Padre with something," Iker murmured as he moved down her neck.

Alyssa nodded as she tried to concentrate on something other than what Iker was doing; she moaned softly as he found her sweet-spot.

Pulling away from Iker, Alyssa kissed his lips since she was meant to be working and she was getting distracted and the match against Portugal was coming up.

The team was currently in Cape Town for the match and now that everyone seemed to know about her relationship with Iker, Fernando and Sergio; Alyssa had noticed that the players seemed to accept her more.

"We're going to dinner tonight," Iker told Alyssa as she moved back to her work, he watched her knowing that Sergio was going to be distracted and he wanted Alyssa to himself for a couple of hours.

Alyssa turned to look at him, she raised an eyebrow at Iker for a moment knowing that she was excited to spend time with him.

***

Iker smiled at Alyssa as she stepped out of her hotel room wearing a black and white bodycon dress paired with black heeled sandals; the footballer kissed his girlfriend as he greeted her.

"Save it for after dinner," Alyssa said as his hands traced her body eagerly, Iker's eyes darkened a shade as she smirked at him; he wanted so much to forget their date and head back to her hotel room if that was where her mind was.

"Don't tease corazón," Iker warned her as he led her from the hotel, he knew that he didn't have a moment to lose and he was glad that she had said yes to tonight.

Alyssa was a little surprised that they hadn't been spotted by the press since they were being so open about their relationship; she felt relaxed being with Iker and blushed as he opened the restaurant door for her.

The hostess showed them to the back room which had been romantically decorated making Alyssa look at Iker surprised as she clutched her black and nude panel clutch.

"I didn't think that you'd want to be seen," Iker said knowing that they were all pushing their luck with very public dates; it wasn't ideal but he liked the fact that he could spend this time with her.

Iker moved to pull out Alyssa's chair for her, the footballer watched her sit down and quickly; he was a little curious about what she had said earlier to him.

"What would you like to order?" the waiter asked as he approached the couple, he placed a bottle of water onto the table and smiled at them as Iker cleared his throat. They were in an Italian restaurant since Iker wasn't sure about taking Alyssa for South African.

"What?" Alyssa asked after they had ordered and the waiter had left, she had felt Iker's unwavering gaze while she had been ordering and she was curious about why he was watching her like that.

Iker carefully took her hand and brushed his fingers tenderly against her wrist as he brought the hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to it; he needed to ask her now.

"Were you serious about what you said before?" Iker asked making Alyssa look at him confused before she recalled what she had said; she knew that Sergio was rubbing off on her and she hoped it wasn't a bad thing.

Alyssa blushed lightly making Iker chuckle as he looked at her, he brushed some hair from her face; he knew that he enjoyed how relaxed she had been lately.

"Yes," Alyssa said making Iker smile; he knew she was now sexually active with Sergio since their date a week earlier, he would have to explain some things to her first before he did anything of the sort.

"There are some things that I should warn you about?" Iker said carefully as he watched the brunette nervously; Sergio had been all too willing to replay what he had been doing with Alyssa to the other two men.

Alyssa nodded as she looked at him wondering what he had to tell her, Iker shifted nervously worried about frightening her away; he knew that his preferences weren't easy to handle for some people.

"You can tell me anything Iker," Alyssa said trying to comfort him as the footballer shifted uncomfortably; he knew that he'd have to tell her before they tried anything, he just didn't want to scare her away.

Sara had never liked what he did during sex and she had put him down for wanting to try new things with her that he liked.

"You know when we... it'll be different," Iker said making her nod, Iker wasn't Sergio and she was well aware that when they finally slept together it wouldn't be like when she was with Sergio.

"I have a bit of a fetish..." the footballer said making her nod, Alyssa watched him closely wondering what it was; she really hoped that it wasn't weird, she wasn't sure what he was going to say next.

Iker started to ramble making her raise her eyebrow at him, her mother was right it was always the quiet ones; she just wasn't sure how bad his fetish could be and if she could do it.

"It's not really a fetish... it's more that I'm very dominate in bed," Iker concluded making Alyssa stare at him oddly, she was relieved that it wasn't something weird.

"Okay..." Alyssa said slightly intrigued at what Iker would be like, Sergio had been the perfect first for her and now she was a little curious about what Iker would be like. The footballer shifted nervously he knew a lot of women especially his ex-girlfriends weren't into this sort of thing.

"What would it include?" Alyssa said curiously, Iker stared at her relieved that he hadn't freaked her out; he watched her closely wondering how to explain it to her without it sounding worse than it actually was.

"I would want you to do everything I tell you... handcuffs... that sort of thing," Iker said awkwardly as he watched his girlfriend as if expecting her to jump up and run screaming to the hills about what he was saying to her.

Alyssa nodded her head along as she smiled at Iker, she wasn't going to judge him for what he liked.

"There would be safe words," Iker said trying to comfort her, Alyssa nodded as she thought about what he had said; she knew that she had been expecting at least one of them to be like this.

Alyssa would have thought it would have been Sergio or may even Fernando; she truly hadn't expected it to be Iker.

"Okay," the brunette said making Iker look at her, Alyssa stared at him intently as he watched her before he realised that she was being serious.