Chapter Eight: Iker's First Date

Staring at her limited clothes supply, Alyssa wondered what she should wear for her date with Iker; when she was packing for her internship, she hadn't even considered that she might end up with a boyfriend, let alone three.

The brunette pursed her lips as she had brought enough clothes that were casual or business like but nothing that she could wear for a date with Iker.

Alyssa bite her lip, she couldn't decide what to wear, it had been easy with Fernando and Sergio, and they were closer to her age than Iker was.

Glancing at her clock, Alyssa groaned wondering what the hell she was going to do; she had no idea what she was going to wear for her date and she wanted to look perfect for Iker.

The footballer had been keeping an extra eye on her after what had happened with Joan and Javi, she wanted to thank him for having a word with the two since they seemed to be staying away from her now.

Sitting on her bed, Alyssa fell back onto it as she wondered what she was going to do; her brown eyes glared at the clothing that she had before she noticed a powder blue bow waist embellished shift dress that her mother had gotten for her.

The brunette sat up as a plan formed in her mind, she knew that Iker was picking her up soon and if she wanted to be ready for their date and she needed to do something now.

Getting to her feet, Alyssa hurried to collect the dress before she headed into her bathroom to try it on before she changed her mind; it was nice enough for a date and not to formal.

The brunette wasn't sure what her eldest boyfriend had planned but she knew that she had to look nice for him.

Alyssa stepped out of the bathroom and ran her fingers carefully down her side; her hands trailing down her curves knowing that this dress would be perfect.

The brunette didn't waste a moment as she ran her fingers through her hair and pulled on her silver heeled sandals just as the doorbell to her apartment rang.

Alysa jumped in surprise as she quickly fluffed her hair a little and applied some body spray before she moved to answer the door to Iker.

"Hola," Iker greeted as he offered her the bouquet of pink stargazers, Alyssa stared at him slightly speechless at his gesture; she certainly hadn't been expecting him to do that for her.

The brunette blinked as she took the flowers and allowed Iker to step into her apartment as she moved to put the flowers into a vase of water so they wouldn't die.

Iker followed her in and looked around, the apartment wasn't anything compared to where he lived right now and Iker knew it would only be until the team left for South Africa.

"You look hermonsa," Iker said making her blush as he returned from looking around her apartment; he chuckled at the light colour that covered her cheeks, he knew that he would love to see more of it.

The footballer ran his thumb over her cheek as he moved to stand closer to her, he knew that he had everything planned out perfectly for their date.

"Are you ready?" Iker asked as he allowed her to get her nude clutch bag in faux suede, he couldn't wait to show her around his home city.

***

Alyssa looked at Iker oddly as they came to a stop in his Audi RS5, she glanced at her boyfriend a little curious about what he had planned for her.

The footballer hadn't told her anything about their date when they had left her small apartment; he had wanted it to be a bit of a surprise.

"I thought it would be nice to show you around some of Madrid's landmarks while you were here," Iker said making Alyssa smile at him before he climbed out of the car and walked around to her side to help her out.