Chapter Nineteen: Being Together

Fernando whispered comforting words as he rubbed his hands up and down Alyssa’s arms in an attempt to calm her down in some way, the brunette sniffled as she curled close to him burying her face deeper into his neck.

They were safely back in her hotel room and Fernando had no intention of leaving her alone tonight, he glanced at his mobile phone; Iker was talking to Alyssa’s parents about what had happened.

Sergio stepped into the room, he closed the door behind him and smiled weakly at Fernando; who nodded at him before they both turned their attention to Alyssa.

Sergio hurried over to the bed and slowly moved to cuddle Alyssa; she relaxed into his touch before Sergio held her close so she was hidden between them.

“Lissa,” Sergio said softly as he and Fernando tried to calm her, they knew she wouldn’t be completely relaxed until Iker was with them.

“It’s okay… they won’t hurt you again,” Fernando said as they both looked at each other; they’d kill Joan and Javi for hurting their girlfriend.

Alyssa sniffled she was glad she had boyfriends like them; she didn’t know what she would have done without them.

“Would you like to get changed nena?” Sergio asked sitting up, apart from his jacket and her fluro pink bikini briefs she was completely naked; Alyssa nodded as Sergio moved to find something for her to wear.

Fernando carefully sat up and wiped away some of Alyssa’s tears, she smiled at him weakly as she pulled away from him.

“Iker will be here soon,” Fernando reassured her, they had no intention of leaving her alone tonight; it would be a surprise if any of them left her alone for the rest of the tournament after this.

***

David and Amelia stared at Gerard as he recounted what he had seen and what had happened when they had broken into Joan and Javi’s room.

Amelia had tears in her streaming down her face, she wanted to go and find her daughter, to ensure she was safe like she was being told.

Joan and Javi sat quietly in a corridor, both nursing injuries from their team-mates and David; Iker was currently David’s centre of attention.

“Is she safe?” Amelia asked looking at Iker, she had been told about Alyssa’s apparent relationship with Iker, Fernando and Sergio by Monica who had explained to them what she knew.

Iker nodded as he ran a hand through his hair, he had no doubt in his mind that Alyssa was safe with her other boyfriends; they would be waiting in Alyssa’s hotel room for him to join them.

“Sergio and Fernando won’t have left her alone,” Iker said making Amelia look at him relieved, everyone could see that there was no getting close to Alyssa after what had happened; the three footballers just weren’t going to allow it.

Nodding his head, David had to admit he was grateful that Alyssa had boyfriends like them; he of course wanted to make sure that Alyssa was happy but that could wait until later on.

“Gracias Iker,” Amelia said gratefully making the Spaniard who smiled at her weakly; he wanted to check on Alyssa but first he wanted to make sure that Joan and Javi were dealt with.

David glared at the two footballers; the police had been called and would be dealing with them soon, he held Amelia close to his side and pressed a kiss to her head.

***

Sergio’s head snapped up as Iker entered the hotel room, it was late in the night now and Alyssa was asleep next to Fernando; they had dressed her in her navy racer back lounge top and golden feather PJ pants that made her feel comfortable after what had happened.

“Is she okay?” Iker asked tiredly, making Fernando nod as he held the brunette in her sleep; Sergio was on the other side curled against her back waiting to comfort her in any way that he could.

“Javi and Joan have been arrested,” Iker said making the two other Spaniards smile at him relieved, they were happy that they wouldn’t be getting of scot free for what they had done.

Fernando yawned as he looked at Iker, it had been a rough day and tomorrow they would have to deal with the fallout of the reveal of their relationship.

“How did her parents take it?” Fernando asked making the older Spaniard sigh; they stopped talking as Alyssa shifted in her sleep as if sensing that Iker was here.

The three footballers watched her for a moment, she needed rest since her parents were going to be quizzing her tomorrow and she’d had a horrible thing done to her.

“As well as could be expected… especially after what happened,” Iker said as he slipped out of his jacket, Fernando closed his eyes as he started to drift off holding Alyssa against him.

Sergio watched them for a moment as he wrapped his arm around the brunette’s waist and yawned himself; they were all tired and they all deserved so rest.

After taking his shoes off and jeans, Iker climbed in behind Sergio allowing him to drape an arm over Alyssa’s waist; he watched them sleep for a moment as a smile formed on his face.

“Sleep Sergio,” Iker murmured against his ear, making the younger Spaniard nod as he started to fall asleep; Iker looked down at the trio, he couldn’t believe that he had something like this in his life.

The footballer had made it clear that they weren’t to be disturbed since everyone wanted to see Alyssa and make sure that she was okay; it was clear that Iker, Fernando and Sergio weren’t going to leave her side.

Iker smiled softly at them as he trailed a hand first over Fernando, his hand moved slowly along the pale skin of his toned stomach before he moved onto the deeper tanned skin of Alyssa’s arm.

He smiled softly at the difference between the two; his hand continued over Alyssa’s skin to Sergio’s the inked tanned skin contrasting with Alyssa’s and Fernando’s.

Iker watched the three sleep knowing he couldn’t right now, it was early evening and after a crazy afternoon; he didn’t feel like he could go to sleep.

Everything was still fresh in his mind and Iker wasn’t sure how tomorrow would play out now that everyone knew about their small group.

The footballer did worry what people would say about Alyssa, they had no idea about the contract that bound her to the three footballers and they never would.

Iker knew that everything that he felt for Alyssa went above and beyond, something that would need to be dealt with before the end of the contract and the team’s tournament.

The last thing that he wanted was to lose any of them, he cared for Sergio and Fernando just as he cared for Alyssa.

Iker swallowed as he realised what was happening, he wasn’t just falling for Alyssa anymore; somehow he was falling for Fernando and Sergio as well.

The thought sort of scared him since he knew that there was no way that the two footballers would feel the same and that hurt.

Iker closed his eyes knowing he didn’t have all the answers right now, he would need to speak with Fernando and Sergio about this new development as well as what would happened now that everything had changed.