Chapter Thirty-Two: Future Plans

Iker watched Alyssa as she slept, she looked peaceful while she slept and he knew that he had done the right thing by taking her mind off what had happened.

The footballer had watched several films with his girlfriend before she had fallen into a peaceful sleep something that he was glad about.

Iker looked up as Sergio quietly stepped into the room, he smiled at Iker softly as his gaze shifted to Alyssa.

"Is she okay?" Sergio asked as he watched the brunette sleep; Iker nodded as he watched the younger Spaniard, who sat on the bed softly so that he didn't wake their girlfriend.

The two sat quietly for a moment, taking in the peaceful expression of on the brunette's face; Sergio smiled as Iker moved closer to him and pressed a kiss to Sergio's lips, he nudged his nose against Sergio's as they pulled apart.

"She's okay... hopefully more so now," Iker said as he looked back at Alyssa, he knew it would take some time but he was never going to allow this to happen again.

They hadn't had much time between them since Alyssa had been attacked and with training for the final, it was clear that things were getting more complicated.

"I missed you," Iker murmured as he kissed the Sevillian again, Sergio wrapped his arms around Iker's neck pulling him close; he knew what he meant but he wouldn't change anything right now.

Alyssa shifted causing the two to pull apart, Iker smiled softly as he looked at the brunette; they hadn't told her of their plans for after the tournament yet.

"We should tell her," Sergio said as he looked fondly at the brunette; he knew that she was still coming to terms with what had happened, and with the court case they wanted her to be settled.

Iker nodded as they watched Alyssa as Fernando stepped into the room behind them and made his way over to them.

Iker glanced at Fernando who sat behind Sergio and watched the brunette, she meant the world to them and they'd never forgive themselves for what had happened to her.

"Tell me what?" Alyssa asked with sleep lacing her voice, she had woken when Iker had left her side to greet Sergio.

The brunette didn't open her eyes, simple too tired to do so; Fernando slipped into the bed next to her and cuddled her close as Iker and Sergio looked at one another.

"Sleep, nena... we'll tell you when you're wake," the younger Spaniard said as he lay down next to her and cuddled her close in an attempt to settle her again.

Iker watched them with a yawn before he joined them on the bed; he knew that things could only go up hill from here.

***

Alyssa watched her boyfriends' nervously as they sat in a small café near their hotel; she was wearing a blouse with double pockets and batwing sleeves and black high waist denim jeggings paired with black high heels.

"We have some good news nena," Sergio said knowing that they were worrying her with the silence; however he couldn't comfort her in public without revealing their relationship.

Alyssa nodded wondering what they had been planning, she knew that it had to do with the end of the tournament and it made her a little nervous about what they would say.

"We spoke with our manager... Real Madrid is willing to take you on as an intern," Iker said; Fernando shifted knowing that he'd have to tell her sooner or later about why Liverpool hadn't offered her an internship to be with him.

Alyssa nodded taking in what they were saying, she glanced at Fernando; she knew he was doubting his position at his current club and she was curious about what this meant for his own future.

"Okay..." Alyssa said knowing that wasn't all this was about, she would consider the internship but at the moment she wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

The brunette wanted to take time to recover from what Rico had done to her before she made any life-changing decisions; she didn't want to rush into something that she could come to regret.

The footballers looked between them, they knew it was a lot to ask of her but they didn't want to let her go; they had grown to love her more than anything that they felt for any of their ex-girlfriends.

"We want you to come live with us in Madrid," Iker said making her look at them confused, she would have to live in the capital anyway if she took the internship; it made her wonder what they had planned.

Fernando shifted uncomfortably, he knew that it would be asking a lot for her to give up her life in Spain to come to England with him; he loved Alyssa but he couldn't ask that of her.

"We've bought a house in Madrid, a little out of the city... it would be for the four of us," Iker explained knowing that they had to tell her what they had planned completely before they asked her for her decision on their future.

Alyssa watched them as she took in what they were saying, she knew that she couldn't go back to Castile-La Mancha; she couldn't just walk away from them but she knew that she needed time.

However if she moved to stay in Madrid, she wouldn't be seeing Fernando, who lived in England most of the year; except when there was international duty.

Sensing that he was holding Alyssa back from making her decision, Fernando asked Iker and Sergio to give them a moment; once he knew they were gone he smiled at her.

"I want you to be happy. Don't worry about me," Fernando said making her look at him; she shook her head as she bit her lip she couldn't let him go it wasn't fair.

The brunette had been through so much the last week and they just wanted to ensure that nothing like that could happen again.

"I love you," Alyssa said knowing that there was no doubt in her mind that she would make the move to Madrid for them but she wasn't sure that she could just forget about Fernando for months on end.

The footballer smiled as he took her hand and gave it a squeeze in comfort; he rubbed his thumb along her hand and sighed, he would do everything that he could to see her during the season.

"I know, I love you too hermonsa... we'll work something out, when things have settled," Fernando said trying to comfort her in some small way, it would take time for everything to settle and he was willing to do that for her.

Fernando would rather have Alyssa safe with Iker and Sergio than have her alone back in Castile-La Mancha were anything could happen to her, he would pay for her to fly out to be with him if push came to shove.

Alyssa took a deep breath as she looked at him, she knew her answer and she knew it was the right one for her.

There was no denying that Alyssa was going to take the internship but she wanted some time to recover before she did anything, she had been through a lot and she just wanted to relax for a while.

"Okay," the brunette said making Fernando sigh in relief, it wasn't going to be simple and would take some time for them all to adjust but this was the only option that there was.

Losing Alyssa had been a scary thought for all three footballers and her hospitalisation had been even worse, they wouldn't be able to handle having her away from them all.

Alyssa was the one thing that had kept them going through the tournament and the final was drawing even closer.