Chapter Twenty-Two: The First Time (Smut)

Sergio made sure that the door of Alyssa's hotel room was closed before he turned to face the brunette again, he swallowed knowing that he felt really nervous about what they wanted to do.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sergio checked again as he looked at his girlfriend, he didn't want to pressure her into doing anything that she didn't want. It was her choice and if she did want to go through this then he hoped that he was good enough for her.

"I want you," Alyssa said as she nodded her head, she wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled up at him feeling butterflies in her stomach.

Sergio rested his hands on her hips as he pressed a kiss to her lips, he held her close knowing that he was going to take this slow with her.

Alyssa felt like all the wind was knocked out of her and Alyssa could no longer breathe, but she could remember thinking she didn't need air; she just wanted to keep kissing him for as long as she could.

Alyssa matted her fingers into his shoulder length hair and pulled him as close as possible as his lips moved passionately against hers.

Sergio moved them towards the bed knowing that the door was locked so they wouldn't be disturbed; the last thing that he wanted was for someone to walk in on them right now.

Alyssa moaned into his mouth as he pushed his pelvis into hers, forcing the brunette back into the bed as his hands wandered around her body freely.

One of Alyssa's hands spread out against his jaw and neck while the other still tangled in the hair on the back of his head, she suddenly felt his tongue enter her mouth as hers entered his.

Alyssa allowed Sergio to dominate the kiss as she moaned softly; he slowly pulled away from her lips and moved down her neck, the nerves crept up on Alyssa as his fingers started to remove her cream top.

The brunette gasped as she pushed the footballer away from her a little, she took a deep breath as she tried to calm the nerves down.

Sergio took a calming breath as he offered his girlfriend a reassuring smile; he didn't want to push Alyssa too far and he was more than willing to slow down for her.

"It's okay nena," Sergio said reassuring her, she nodded softly before allowing him to kiss her again; he sucked softly on her lower lip as he wrapped his arms around her again and slowly removed her top.

The footballer swallowed as he pulled back from his girlfriend and stared at the ivory bra that she was wearing; he rested his head against Alyssa's for a moment knowing that he needed to calm down.

Alyssa's breath hitched as he kneaded the flesh of her left breast, she closed her eyes and moaned softly as Sergio removed his white shirt so they were both slowly getting out of their clothes and not just her.

The brunette felt Sergio's breath fanning her face as his lips returned to hers again; she felt a little more relaxed about doing this now than she had done before.

As soon as they came into contact with Alyssa's again, the brunette felt his other hand starting to unzip her jeans and she was all too happy to return the favour; she didn't miss the smile that Sergio gave as they kissed.

The only items that now separated them were there underwear, Sergio moaned softly into her neck as he kissed down it as she rubbed him through his boxers.

"Nena..." the footballer breathed as he started to get harder than he had ever been; Alyssa pressed her lips against Sergio's as he held her close, she felt a wave of confidence as she relaxed even more.

Sergio pulled back from his girlfriend as they shed the last of their clothing before he moved to get a condom, the last thing that he wanted to do was get her pregnant or anything of the sort on the first try.

"I'll be gentle Lissa," Sergio said as he kissed her softly, she wrapped her tanned legs around him and kissed him back knowing that she trusted him completely.

Alyssa was glad that Sergio was taking things slow with her especially since she was about to lose something very special to him; she wondered if she would feel any different afterwards.

"Te amo," Sergio said softly as he brushed some hair from Alyssa's face, his lips brushing tenderly against hers knowing that he didn't want to hurt her. Alyssa wrapped her arms around his neck as he hovered over her, she whimpered softly as she felt him slowly enter her.

Alyssa winced slightly as Sergio moved making him kiss her softly as he tried to comfort her, however he cursed softly and dropped his head into her neck; he had never done this before.

The footballer resisted the urge to pull out, he had thought that she'd choose Fernando or Iker to be her first and he really didn't want to hurt her and he knew they'd have known what to do.

"Nena," he panted as she closed her brown eyes and tried to ignore the pain, but as she listened to Sergio's pant and whimper against the skin of her neck; she couldn't shake the feeling that this was worth it.

Sergio slowly pushed himself a little further and a little further; until he finally was buried inside of her. Alyssa's breath caught in her throat as tears began to collect in her brown eyes, but within a matter of seconds she was face to face with Sergio again.

The brunette could see that he was suddenly worried; his eyebrows furrowed as he began pulling his hips back slowly.

"Nena," Sergio breathed as he pulled all the way out making her wince at how tender she felt, he brought a hand up to wipe away her tears; he cursed himself for hurting her in some small way.

"I'm okay," Alyssa said making Sergio look at her unsure if he could continue, he would happily go and get one of the others since he feared hurting her too much.

The brunette wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him back to her, she knew what she wanted and she was sure that she would be able to handle whatever happened next.

"If you need me to stop or slow down or anything..." Sergio said waiting for her to nod before he started moving again; it didn't hurt as much as it had before and he could see that in her eyes.

Alyssa knotted her hands back into his hair, trying to deal with the pain of slowly being stretched as Sergio began a slow and steady rhythm.

The only thing that kept the brunette from stopping him was the fact that he was clearly getting pleasure out of this; his grunts and little moans alone were enough to keep her satisfied for now.

However Alyssa didn't have to wait long as her body slowly adjusted to the intrusion and Sergio rotate his hips slightly causing her to let out a breathless moan in surprise.

Sergio immediately buried his face back into Alyssa's neck and twisted his hips again, causing her to moan even louder as her fingers dug into his hair; the brunette could fell a smile on Sergio's lips as he kissed her bare shoulder.

"Harder," Alyssa breathed while holding onto him in every way she possibly could without even thinking; the brunette didn't know what was going on but she was surprised.

Sergio immediately obeyed, moving in and out of Alyssa, a little harder as he sat up a little; adjusting his angle so that he could aim deeper and at that certain little spot that had made her react so well to him.

The brunette let her hands fall from his hair and ran them down his chest, feeling all of his tight muscles slightly twitching under her touch before she reached his hips and began pulling him closer to her.

Alyssa watched for a moment as his muscles rippled along with his movements; sweat slowly started to form on his body and hers as the continued. Alyssa threw her head back and listened to him moan with her before she tried speaking, she didn't know how to describe what she was feeling.

"Sergio," the brunette meowed softly at the feeling of him actually being inside of her; he moaned as he listened to his name leave her lips, he wasn't sure how much longer he could last.

"Nena..." Sergio said through gritted teeth, as his hips started to pound against hers; she was so close, she could feel it building but the pleasure that she was feeling seemed to be paralyze her.

"Tell me your close Alyssa," Sergio demanded, his voice growing louder and turning her on just that much more; he knew that he wanted to at least bring her off first before he let go.

The footballer swallowed knowing that he had never had this problem before, he had never been really attached to anyone like he was with Alyssa.

"I'm... god Sergio... I'm close," Alyssa said as her insides started to tighten around him causing the footballer to throw his head back and moan loader.

Alyssa felt her stomach jump a bit as she stiffened and groaned loudly; listening to Sergio as he followed her led just seconds later.

The feeling of him shooting his load inside of her almost made her want to start all over again; but the thought left Alyssa's mind once she felt him collapse against her.

Sergio's breathing was just as heavy as Alyssa's was and he was as sticky and sweaty as her, he lazily draped his arms over her and pulled her close as he rolled to lay beside her.

They were both quiet as Alyssa felt Sergio place light kisses along her neck as they tried to regain their breath; she was a little in awe about what had happened and she knew she'd be achy later on.

"Gracias nena," Sergio murmured as he moved away from his girlfriend for a moment to dispose of the condom, he knew it wasn't the most romantic thing to do but it did need to be done.

Alyssa nodded as she curled up against him when he returned to the bed, she felt him rub a hand along her back as she started to drift off exhausted from what they had done.

"I love you," Alyssa whispered tiredly making Sergio smile down at her, he pressed a kiss to the top of her head knowing that he would have to get up soon and return to his own room.

The footballer was going to have to tell Fernando and Iker later about what had just occurred, he knew they wouldn't be upset and would be happy that he had been the one that was chosen.

However right now all that mattered to Sergio was the woman in his arms, he couldn't believe that Alyssa had chosen him to be her first.

"Relax nena..." Sergio murmured as his hand continued to rub her back, Alyssa nodded softly as she drifted off to sleep exhausted; he knew she'd be achy later on and he would have to ensure she had a nice relaxing bath.

Sergio yawned as he allowed himself to fall asleep next to her, he had a couple of hours before people would wonder where he was; they had a match coming up and he was going to need his strength.

Alyssa made a small noise in her sleep making Sergio smile softly, she meant everything to him and he was happy that she had chosen him to lose her virginity to.

The footballer knew deep down that when the time came for the contract to end that he wasn't going to let her go, he wasn't sure about the others yet but he knew that he would fight for Alyssa because he loved her.