Chapter Three

I had decided to run to the park while it was still daylight. I turned on my playlist and started running. 

As I came near the park I started to walk instead. I saw some kids climbing the monkey bars while their mothers were watching the from the benches. 

I sat down for a few minutes on one of the benches before starting to run back home again. I didn't like being outside after dark in my neighborhood. It was one of the lower income parts of town. 

I made it home by five thirty and went into the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I looked at the fridge longingly, I could eat something right?

Sure, go eat and you will get fat.

A voice taunted me from inside my head. I decided not to eat, besides I just ran a few miles trying to lose weight, I would only be gaining it back if I ate.

I walked up to my bedroom and grabbed some sweatpants and a cute graphic t-shirt. I picked the clothes up and went towards the bathroom. I turned on the water and as I waited for it to get warm I looked at myself in the mirror. 

I stared at the bruise my mum had left on my face, I wonder how I was supposed to cover it up. I rarely put on foundation, but I guess I will try to tomorrow. The last thing I need was for someone to question me about it.

I stared at my self in the mirror a little longer, each second I became more disgusted with the face looking back at me. I finally hopped in the shower and after a few minutes I climbed back out. I put on my clothes and headed down to the kitchen.

I started to make dinner for my mum, before I went up to her room to get her. 

I set out a plate for her at the table before getting a plate down for me. I walked over the pasta I had made for her and took a little bit and put it onto the plate. I pushed it around on it for e few seconds before putting it back in the pot. 

I took the now dirty plate and set it in the sink. I grabbed my water and drank all of it before going upstairs to get my mum.

I pushed open her door and walked over to the bed. She had already taken the pills I had left out for her.

I lightly shook her awake, and she stirred in her sleep.

"Come on Mum, I made you dinner."

She groaned, "Fine."

I helped her down to the table an dished out some food on her plate.

"How come you aren't eating, Sam?"

"I already ate," I said pointing towards the sink.

She just nodded her head, she went back to eating. When she was done she went back upstairs and I did the dishes.

I went back up to my bedroom around ten and just laid down on my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked my Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. 

I put my phone on the charger and tried to sleep. But I just tossed and turned all night.

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sry guys, This was a short chapter but I thought it was a good place to stop.

 Next chapter should be up in a few hours.

~Just