Chapter Twenty

"Will you be my girlfriend Sam?"

Hang on, did he really just ask me that? I have to be dreaming right now, maybe if I pinch myself I will wake up. Ouch, nope, this is real. Oh, God, he is looking at me funny. I have to say something, it's getting awkward

"But why?" Stupid, stupid, stupid!

"What do you mean why?"

"Why would you willingly put up with me? I mean, have you met me?"

He laughs, "I have and now I am trying to make sure nobody will be able to get you before I can have you."

"Oh, well then, sure. I would love to be your girlfriend!

"Great! So now I can do this," he leaned over and kissed me.

My heart did somersaults and skyrocketed higher then ever. It was better than the last time he had kissed me. Maybe it was because I was his girlfriend now.

"Well," I say as he breaks away, "That won't take very long to get used to."

"I would hope not, now what do you want to do after the ride?"

"Why don't we go grab some ice-cream from Freezie's Parlor?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me."

                                                                         ***

"That was so much fun Zayn, thank you." 

"Your welcome Dove," he says as he walks me to my door.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yep, I'll drive you to school in the morning."

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Okay." Zayn says as we reach my front door.

"Okay."

"Maybe okay will be our always?"

"Don't go all The Fault in our Stars on me! I'm not going to be that cheesy romantic couple every girl dreams of." I say, lightly pushing him away.

He laughs his beautiful laugh and turns towards his car. "I'll see you tomorrow Sam."

"Bye," I say and step inside.

Tonight was by far the best I had since my dad had died. The best part, I was now dating Zayn Malik. Life could not get any better.

Short I'm sorry!! I wanted to update and this is what I came up with. I'll update again in a day or two.