Chapter Twenty-Four

Zayn pulled up into Emma's driveway about eight. I had already texted him about Emma being invited to which he agreed to pick her up too.

"Wow, Dove, you look amazing." He looks at my outfit before looking at Em's outfit as well. "You look really good too Em."

"Thanks Zayn," she said while looking at the ground.

"Thank you Zayn," I say while locking the door behind Em. I'm at her house so much her parents ended up just giving me a house key.

"It's nothing," he says while opening the door for me then for Emma.

I got in the front seat while Em crawled into the back. This was going to be my first high school party. I know what you're thinking, what? I don't usually go out much, or ever.

We pulled up to Louis' house and Zayn parked the car. I stepped out and made my way towards the house right behind Zayn, Emma following close behind me.

We went inside where it was hot and crowded. There were tons of kids in the living room all dancing and most of them were intoxicated. What had I gotten myself into?

Zayn and I made our way into the kitchen where we found a few kids doing shots. I looked away as one of them leaned over into the trash can. I saw Louis standing by the fridge with another one of Zayn's friends.

I pointed to Lou, and we headed over there.

"Hey Zayn! I see you made it, and you also got Sam to come." he said looking over my body.

"Hey, watch where you look. She's mine." Zayn got protective.

"Okay, okay, but you sure you won't let me have her for a night?" Louis was obviously already drunk.

"Um, let me think about that one..." Zayn trailed off. I was shocked for a minute. "No, nice try tho."

"It's okay, all the ladies come back to the Tommo."

"Yeah, yeah, Louis, you're drunk."

"Whatever," he turns back to the fridge.

"Come on, let's go find a place to dance." Zayn suggested.

Emma had already been whisked off by one of her friends, Ann. I saw them dancing by some guys over by the TV area.

We find a place and start dancing to the upbeat music. I swayed along to the music, not really caring what other people thought of it.

"I'm gonna go get us some drinks," Zayn said after a few songs.

"Okay, I'm gonna find Emma." I said and start looking around the room.

I don't see her in the living room, the kitchen, or the hallway. I head to the basement before I ask Zayn to help me find her.

"Em!" I call. I don't see her, and there isn't anybody in the basement.

I head back up the stairs, I decide to look upstairs. I head up the stairs calling for Emma.

"Em!" I open one bedroom door, bad idea.

"Em!" I knock on this one, there isn't any noise coming from inside so I open the door.

I look around the room, nothing that is Emma's. I turn back around to be met with the face of a highly intoxicated man.

I scream a little, but over the music you probably wouldn't have been able to hear it.

"Shut up. You're coming with me." the man says grabbing my arm tightly.

"Ow! Let me go! I'm not going anywhere with you." I say, wriggling out of his grip, at least trying to.

"No, your pretty boy owes me some things and I haven't gotten them yet. So until I get them, you are mine." He grips his hold tighter.