Chapter Thirty-Seven (Alternate Ending)

Three months later

I looked around the room, seeing so many faces, my mums, (She had gone into rehab many years ago)  Zayn's parents, Emma and Louis and their kids, and a bunch more.

We were celebrating our ten year anniversary. We had already said our vows again.

"Can I have all your guys' attention?" I spoke fairly loud.

They all became quiet and waited for me to continue.

"I have news that nobody knows about yet." I looked at Zayn, he nodded for me to keep going.

" I'm pregnant. " I said.

I heard everybody erupt into cheers around me and was given multiple hugs from different sides and angles.

I was pulled away from them by Zayn who pulled me against his body.

"Why didn't you tell me about this little surprise?" He asked with a small grin.

" I thought it would be better to wait. Besides, I found out a couple weeks ago so it wasn't that long... "

"We'll just have to come up with a name now, won't we?" He asked.

" I was thinking, Javadd, you know, if it's a boy," I said.

"We'll then how about Ann if it's a girl, after her beautiful mother?"

" Sounds perfect. "

He pressed his lips against mine. Kissing him back I realized how wonderful my marriage with him has been.

It's finally finished!!! Sorry that's it's short but it was a happy alternate ending for you guys who like happy endings.

Is also like to that you guys for 841 reads on this book. Thank you guys for putting up with my horrible writing since I started this almost two years ago when I sucked at writing if we're being quite honest here.

Thank you all for reading this book and I encourage you guys to go to my other account, which I am most active on, Cxte_Bxbbles I am writing a Michael Clifford fanfic.

For the last time in this book, Love you guys and stay safe ❤