Chapter Twenty-One

Great, Monday morning, what a joy to the world. I wake up every day just waiting for Monday, said no one ever.

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I grabbed the clothes I had pulled out the night before. I had decided to go a little edgy now that I was dating Mr. Badboy.

I had pulled out a maroon cropped tank top and a pair of black ripped jeans. I grabbed my white converse and picked out the gold peace sign earrings I had gotten for my birthday a few years ago. I slipped into my mum's room and grabbed her black leather jacket before grabbing my black backpack and heading downstairs.

Zayn should be here in a few minutes. I headed over to the fridge and pulled out an apple. I had to go grocery shopping soon otherwise I would starve unwillingly. My eating habits had gotten a little bit better since I had met Zayn. Maybe he was the reason I was starting to get better about eating.

I heard his car honk and quickly headed out to the driveway.

"Woah, you look amazing Dove." He said as I walked up to him.

"Thanks," I walked over to the passenger seat and got in.

"You should wear maroon more often, it's definitely your color."

"I'll have to look through my closet after school then."

"I would be happy to help you go through your clothes," he grinned and raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, no. But nice try."

I turned on his radio, "How come you never turn on the radio?"

"I don't know," he says.

I flipped through the stations before finding a station that had turned on my favorite song.

"Oh! This song is amazing!" I turn up the radio.

He smiles, "I've never heard it, why don't you sing along with it?"

"Okay!" I say and start singing along.

"All my life you stood by me, when no one else was ever behind me. All these lights, they can't blind me, With your love nobody can DRAG ME DOWN!"

"Wow, your voice is worse than a dying cat." he teased.

"I didn't say you had to listen," I replied.

We pulled up to school and parked in his usual place. As I stepped out of his car I kept getting weird looks from other kids.

"Move along, move along, coming through." Zayn and I squeezed through the students and made our way to my locker.

Emma was waiting for me already. I rushed over to her and gave her a hug.

"You look so pretty!" she said looking me over.

"Thanks!"

We walked to our first class together, it was the only one I didn't have with Zayn. He had gotten a new schedule so we had every other class together but this one.

I took a seat in the back next to Emma and waited for the bell to ring.

                                                                                      ***

"I'm starving!" Emma groaned as we headed to lunch.

"We're almost there, then you can eat." I say while laughing at her.

"I can't wait that long!" she whined.

"We're here!"

"YAY!" and she ran towards the line.

I chuckled and followed her through the lunch line. Zayn was already sitting at our table when I got there with Emma.

"Hey," I said setting down my tray next to him.

"Hey Sam," he said kissing me on the cheek.

I blushed and ate a little bit of the food on my tray.

"You want to meet a friend of mine?" Zayn asked.

"Sure, how come I haven't met them before?"

"They haven't been around much lately."

"Come on, I'll introduce you to Louis," He says practically dragging me away from my food.

"Fine."

We head over to one of the tables in the middle of the cafeteria. It is the same one Zayn used to sit at before he started sitting with me.

"Hey, Lou," he says sitting next to a guy with light brown hair and a pretty sea foam green eyes. I had to admit, he was pretty good looking.

"Hey, Zayn." he said in a thick British accent similar to Zayn's.

"Who's the girl?"

"Oh, Sam, this is Louis. Louis, this is Sam, my girlfriend." He said girlfriend!

"Hey Louis," I say.

"Hi," he turned to Zayn, "She like all your other girls?"

He was referring to the girls Zayn stayed with for a night then dumped them the next day. 

"No, she's special." he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"She's definitely special."