Chapter Thirty-Seven

The funeral is today. It's been a week and a half since Zayn died. Every day has been worse than the last. I've fallen back into my depression, this time it's been worse than ever. Every night I get more cuts from myself. I've made my final decision after the funeral. I'll finally see him again.

I got dressed in a black dress, with lace up near the shoulders on the back, and long sleeves. It reaches mid thigh and has lace patterns on the bottom.

After doing my hair an makeup I grabbed my black combat boots. I made sure to grab the piece of paper I had written from last night before leaving.

I took a seat in the front, where I could clearly see the middle of the stage. That won't matter because I'll probably cry my eyes out anyways and the tears will block my vision.

After the preacher man said his few things about Zayn, his mother went.

"I know I've never been the best mother for him all the time and I regret that. But I know that I will always love you Zayn. I remember when you said you first word, I wanted you to say, momma. But his first word was what his daddy had been teaching him, dadda." This got a few laughs from some people, but I just sat there numb. After she finished a few more people talked about how great he was and sad that he didn't live longer.

Finally it was my turn. I grabbed the paper and made my way up to the stage.

"I was Zayn's girlfriend. We were dating for almost a month but it felt like longer. I'm not going to tell you out story because I would never stop crying if I did. Instead, I'm going to tell you how he was around me.
When he first started showing any interest in me I wasn't in a good place, I was starving myself, but I wouldn't let him in. Eventually when I realized he wouldn't leave me alone I started slowly opening up. Over time him and I become close, then out first date. My friend, Emma, was more excited than I was to be honest here." I heard some chuckles. "He took me to my first fair, and I had the best day of my life with him. If give everything to get him back for one more day."

I couldn't finish my eulogy, I was crying and could stop. Emma came up and escorted me back to my chair.

God, I couldn't wait to see him.

~
Don't kill me.

There WILL  be an alternate ending to this story for those of you that are needing that happy ever after.

*cough* BreannaGarrett *Cough*

Lol, next chapter may be up soon since this one was short.