Chapter Seventeen

After Zayn left last night I had cleaned up the little mess that was left. The whole time I couldn't stop thinking of our 'date'. I wasn't really sure if this was a pity date or not. Maybe he was actually trying to be friends with me.

'Nope, remember you can't trust men. Not after the last time.' my subconscious said.

"I guess you're right..." I say absentmindedly. Well, maybe I could try to trust Zayn.

But I had one big question: What if he was like all the other men?

_____________

The days went by quickly throughout the rest of the week. We were given loads of homework but that wasn't anything new.

Then Saturday came, I was ecstatic. I had made one friend over the last few weeks. Her name was Emma.

Emma was the exact opposite of me. She had guys swooning over her every move, she was pretty, she was even kind of popular. She had the best taste in fashion too, which was the reason I called her over on Saturday to help me pick out an outfit.

"What do you mean you don't know what you want to wear?!" that was Emma.

"I mean just what I said, I have no idea what I want to wear." rolling my eyes.

"Fine, guess you'll have to let me choose." Oh, no, she had that look in her eyes that said she was about to do something ridiculously stupid.

"Remember I am going to a carnival! Nothing to dressy or revealing!" I called to her while she was in my closet.

She said something but it came out mumbled considering she was in a part of my closet I ahd never even seen before.

"What?"

"I said, how about this?" she held up a maroon colored shirt and a pair of shorts.

They looked cute, I had to admit.

"Are you sure it's not too cold for shorts? I mean it is September

"Are you sure it's not too cold for shorts? I mean it is September." I asked her.

"You will be fine Sam." Emma was pretty sure of it.

"I sure hope so..."

Yes its short I'm sorry! I should have the next chapter up later or tomorrow morning.