Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning before my alarm went off. I slowly got out of bed, it was Tuesday, dang it.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out my outfit. (Pic up there^^) I put them on and walked into the bathroom to do my hair. I pulled it up into a messy bun, which is not easy. I finished off my look with some makeup. I tried to hide the bruise I had received but couldn't manage to hide it. I ended up wiping off the make up off my cheek and just hoped no one would look at me.

I walked to the kitchen and walked over to the fridge, I was going to attempt to eat something. I opened the fridge and looked through the drawers. I saw a small package of strawberries sitting in a drawer. So I grabbed the package and set them down on the counter.

I stared at them for what seemed like forever but was only a minute or two. I finally opened the container with shaky hands. I was full of anxiety but I had to eat something to keep from passing out. I couldn't remember the last time I had eaten.

Do NOT eat it! You want to stay fat forever? Go ahead and eat it then.

I heard a voice yell at me from the back of my mind. I took out a small strawberry and took a small bite out of it. I felt sick, but I forced myself to take another small bite.

Wow, look at you, you have already gained back that weight you have been working at getting rid of! Congratulations, not.

I put the container back into the fridge after I finished the berry I had taken out. I grabbed a water out of the fridge and grabbed my bag. I walked to the bus stop, I had started to regret eating that strawberry. I feel so fat now, I should have listened to my subconscious.

I put in my earbuds and listened to music until I saw the school come into view. I waited until most of the people had gotten off the bus until I got off. 

The first thing I saw when I got off the bus was Zayn and some random girl sucking his face. I mean I wasn't surprised but I guess I was a little jealous...

No, you don't need him. All you need is me remember?

"Yeah, yeah, I remember you. How could I forget, you are with me twenty-four seven." I muttered underneath my breath. I just walked right past them and went straight to my locker.

I got near my locker and slowed down my walking pace a little. I grabbed my books and headed to English. I sat down in a seat near the back before pulling out my notebook. I pulled out the dark pencil I kept with it and started to draw. I finished working on a picture I had been working on for a few days.

(This just an example of what she 'drew' I am not taking credit for this beautiful artwork)

As I finished the drawing I turned the drawing over and on the back I wrote 'Depressed'.

I looked up as I heard someone sit down next to me. It was Zayn. I was shocked, there were so many other seats that were open but he sat next to me.

He leaned over and looked at the drawing I had just finished. "Nice, how long did it take you to do that?"

I blushed, "A few days" I muttered. I still couldn't believe he was talking to the school nerd.

"Looks good," he said then turned towards the front of the room right as the bell rang and the teacher was coming into the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ILY guys! Don't forget to vote/comment!