Chapter Twenty-Six

SURPRISE UPDATE!! So sorry for the extremely long wait, not only have I had writer's block but I'm really busy this summer so... But anyways this long awaited update is both short and boring, so please forgive me. From now on during the summer the chapters will be short so please bear with me.

***ZAYN'S POV***

I got to Emma's house before they did so I sat in my car and waited. I was trying to think of who would hurt Sam. 

They pulled up in Emma's little blue car ten minutes later. Since I hadn't seen Sam since the night of the party, she was more than excited to see me.

"Zayn!" she yelled, jumping out of the car and heading straight for me.

"Hey little Dove." I smiled, catching her in a hug.

"Okay, okay, come on love birds." Em said, coming up behind Sam.

I laughed then headed inside with Sam right next to me.

I got in and sat on the couch, Em going to the kitchen and setting her stuff down on the table.

"Sam, tell me everything that happened that night that you can remember."

She started telling me what had occurred when the mystery guy had grabbed her. 

"He had said something along the lines of, 'Your pretty boy owes me some things,' I didn't know if he meant you or if he was just that drunk. But I could definitely smell the alcohol on his breath." she said, and that's when I thought I knew who it was...

***Sam's POV***   

We stayed at Em's house for awhile until it was six, then I had to get back home. Zayn had offered to take me.

"I don't know..." I said.

"Please? For me?" he said, making the stupid face that I can't bear to see, the puppy dog face.

"Ugh, fine. But you owe me." I said, poking him in his shoulder.

"YAY!"

I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

***TIME SKIP***

"Thanks for the ride home Zayn." I said, getting out of the car and coming over to where he was standing in front of the car.

I reached up and kissed him on the cheek.

"Night."

"Night Dove."

I closed the door behind me and headed up to bed.