Chapter Thirty-Two

"What the heck do you think you're doing Sam?!" My Mum yelled at me, scaring me.

"I- i was ju-just getting ready f-for school." I said, swirling around to where she was standing.

"Doesn't look like it, you sure you were just 'getting ready for school'?" she asked, emphasizing the last part.

"Y-yes Mum." I stuttered.

"I highly doubt it, what did you do? Pick up another one off the streets? He looks like your typical f*ckboy." she was drunk for sure.

"He- he's not a-a f*ckboy, Mum."

"Don't call my your mother you ungrateful fat-" she was cutoff by Zayn.

"Don't speak to her like that! She is not anything like that. She's one of the best girls I've ever met. If you must know, she was just out of the freaking hospital yesterday and I didn't give her the choice of letting my sleep here. I stayed up all night worrying if she was okay. Clearly you didn't care, you were out getting drunk or laid! For God's sake woman! You need to freaking straighten up for her sake!" he ranted.

"How dare you talk to me like that! I was right, you were another one of Sammie's little 'toys'. Don't get too attached to her, she doesn't really like you." With that, she slapped him and walked away.

I ran after her, grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around to face me.

"How dare you hit him! It's one thing for you to hit me, but don't you ever hit anybody who actually cares!" I yelled, tears streaming down my face.

"Fine, but trust me he'll be just like every other guy. Do what he wants then drop you off in the streets." she sneered, with a one quick motion she shoved me down, unfortunately for me, I just happened to be standing in front of the flight of stairs leading downstairs.

I lost my balance and fell down the stairs, hitting my head on the wall.

I reached the bottom and mustered up enough strength to push myself off the ground, meeting my mother's dark brown eyes, full of hatred. I felt something run down the side of my face. I lifted my fingers to the liquid and brushed my fingers against it, blood, I figured.

I sat up, my body aching with pain at my every move. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders. I leaned into them, not caring who it was. I cried, silently at first, but my sobs grew heavier, and my body shook, making pain shoot through my entire body. This just made my cries intensify.

I looked up into the face of my comforter, it was a cop. I looked at her and she seemed to know what I was thinking.

"One of the neighbors called and said there was screaming going on, and a few loud bangs, so we were called over." She softly laid her hand in the middle of my back, causing me to wince in pain.

"We need to get you checked out by a doctor," she said, noticing my pain.

I was in too much pain to nod my head so I just sat there, arms wrapped around my stomach. I hadn't seen Zayn since I had run after my Mum, or I guess now it's Marley. I still can't get over the fact that she disowned me. I mean, yeah, I knew I was everything she was already telling me but it still hurt.

I looked around for any sight of Zayn, just causing my body more unwanted pain.

I laid back against the wall in defeat, I hadn't been able to see him. The cop came back and had a stretcher with two paramedics with her.

"This is going to cause you a lot of pain as Officer Dawson here tells us but we need you to get on the stretcher." the first paramedic told me. I sighed, and slowly worked my way off my butt. I was inn so much pain that I almost gave up but I didn't want to be a bigger baby than I already was. So I got up and laid on the stretcher, they rolled my into the ambulance.

I just got home from the hospital not even a day ago and I already ended up on my way back there.

It's not the longest chapter but hey, I updated. I'm sorry if these chapters start feeling kinda sucky, but guys I have writer's block and I've just kinda lost motivation for this book but I'll still update for those people who are still reading it.

Okay, anyways, what's your favorite TV series that you think I should watch??

Bye muffins!