Chapter Twelve

The rest of the week went by quickly. After Monday I barely saw Zayn and I missed him... I never thought I would say it but I think he was my only 'friend'. I saw it like that because I don't know if he thinks of me like that to him.

I was currently laying in bed binge watching The Vampire Diaries, I had to admit, I was hooked. I loved Stefan but Damon was so hot. I was torn between the two needless to say. I was currently on the first season again. I had restarted the series and was watching the fifteenth episode.

I heard my phone go off, it was laying on my nightstand where I had left it last night. I had one new text message, from Zayn.

I felt my heart go from zero to one hundred in a matter of seconds. I felt butterflies erupt inside my stomach while my heart was doing back flips. I had barely seen him all week, I just figured he was busy.

From Zayn: Hey Sam, you busy?

To Zayn: Yeah I'm binge watching the Vampire Diaries.

From Zayn: To busy watching that to hang out with me? :(

To Zayn: No :) What you wanna do?

From Zayn: I have a few ideas, be ready in twenty min.

To Zayn: Fine, What should I wear?

From Zayn: Something cute, just don't dress up too much.

To Zayn: Ok ;)

From Zayn: See you soon ;)

I didn't reply, I turned my phone off and got out of my warm cocoon of blankets. I slowly made my way over to the closet and pulled out my favorite outfit.

My favorite black hoodie with the words JUST DO IT LATER written on it in white to contrast the black material of the hoodie. I paired the hoodie with a pair of light blue skinny jeans after putting on a plain white t-shirt underneath the hoodie. I grabbed a pair of teal slip on shoes and pulled my hair up into a messy bun before putting on my makeup. I decide to go a little bolder than I usually do with my makeup.

I put on my favorite color of eye shadow from the palette I bought last year but I never really used it

I put on my favorite color of eye shadow from the palette I bought last year but I never really used it. I put on my eyeliner and mascara before looking in the mirror and heading downstairs to wait for Zayn to pull up in his black car I had gotten used to.

It wasn't long before he pulled up into the driveway. I walked out the door just as he got out. I saw his gaze look at me face before travelling down my entire body him smiling the entire time. I am starting to think he enjoys it when I get nervous under his gaze.

"You look amazing Sam." he compliments me.

I looked towards the ground trying to hide my embarrassment. "Thank you Zayn, you look quite good yourself."

He was wearing a white t-shirt with a black leather jacket over his arms hiding his tattoos. He seemed to have paired it with a pair of black men's skinny jeans. He wore a pair of black combat boots to finish off his outfit. I notice that you can almost see straight through his plain t-shirt. It's so thin I can make out his abs.

"Why don't you take a picture it will last longer." he smirked.

I quickly diverted my gaze away from a chuckling Zayn.

"Come on Dove, hop in the car."

"What did you call me?" I asked still slightly shocked at his new 'nickname' for me.

"Dove, I'm going to call you that from now on. Because you are soft and beautiful and fragile like a dove." his words give me goosebumps.

"That's beautiful Zayn." Seriously?!? That is all my brain can come up with?

We get in the car and I watch him walk around to the other side of the car. He smiles as he gets in and starts to car.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him after we have been driving for a few minutes.

"Nope. I am not gonna tell you, it's a secret." I look at him and see he is grinning.

"Why?"I whine.

"Because then it wouldn't be a surprise, now just sit tight, we'll be there in a little bit Dove."

I smiled and laid my head against my hand while I looked out the window. I struggled to keep myself from falling asleep.

I slowly drifted off to sleep with the images of Zayn going through my head.