Chapter Nineteen

It was beautiful when we got there. The brightly light rides could be seen from a mile away. We pulled into a parking spot after being guided by the officers. 

"This is amazing!" I was excited. When we walked in the gates it was even better than the view from the parking lot.

The very first thing that caught my eye was the huge Ferris Wheel towering above the rest of the rides. It was brightly lit with lights surrounding the outside edges following in towards the center. 

"I hoped you would enjoy it." Zayn was smiling at me.

I blushed. "So what do you want to do first?" Zayn asked me.

We started walking towards the Scrambler. "How about this?"

He looks at it, "That death trap? There is no way I'm getting on that thing."

"Come on, for me at least?" I give him the best puppy eyes I can.

"Fine," he finally gives in, "Only once though!"

"Yay!"

We got onto the ride after waiting in line forever. Well, maybe only a few minutes, but it felt like that at least. 

"This is going to be so fun!" I tried to make him smile.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say." he teases.

It starts and I slide a little closer to Zayn.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" The ride starts 'scrambling' us around in circles making me laugh and scream a little at the same time.

"Oh my gosh! Your face is so freaking priceless!" He says while laughing the whole time.

I join in laughing until the ride comes to a stop. I try to stop laughing which only makes me laugh harder causing me to trip and fall off the ride. 

Zayn just sits there laughing at my laughing self on the grass. 

"You- You little- Help me up!" I finally make out.

He gets out and helps me up off the ground. I brush myself off before turning to him.

"You wanna go again?"

"Hah! No, but I will for you." He smiles down at me.

We get back on after waiting in line again. It was pretty obvious the person controlling the ride was annoyed with us after our little episode.

"Did you see his face?" 

"It was hilarious!" I say.

We walked around and went on a few more rides before heading towards the Ferris Wheel. I give the man my ticket and climb on with Zayn right behind me.

"This is beautiful." I thought out loud to nobody in particular.

"It's not the only thing beautiful."

"You're so cheesy nachos are jealous!" Lame, I know but I couldn't think anymore good ones.

"Wow, and I thought I was cheesy." he smirked.

I scooted closer to him before changing my mind. He smelt like his cologne mixed with his signature mint gum smell. It was addicting really. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder before looking down at me.

"Is it okay if I do this?" he leaned down and kissed me.

His kiss was full of passion, but at the same time sweet and gentle. I didn't know what to do at first but then I returned his kiss.

He broke away and looked at me, "I'm sorry, it was stupid for m-"

I cut him off by kissing him again. He was taken back at first but kissed back.

"Thank you, for the best night of my life Zayn." I say breaking away and looking up at him.

"No, thank you for coming."

I blushed.

"Will you be my girlfriend Sam?"

______________ 

So sorry for the late update! I've been really busy lately. I am leaving on Saturday and I might not be able to update at all next week. If I don't get to I wanted to wish you all to  have a good spring break! Let me know what you plan on doing in the comments!

Love you all! Thank you for putting up with me!