Day 22: soft/gentle sex (Shyland)

"Ryland, baby, I know you're stressed." Shane whispered as he was cuddling Ryland on the couch.

"I guess I am. I got a lot of stuff piling up at work." Ryland sighed. 

"Do you want me to make you feel better? You know I know how to." Shane asked, kissing Ryland's forehead.

"I suppose so. A little love-making never hurt anyone." Ryland said, turning over to kiss Shane deeply.

Shane slid his tongue into Ryland's mouth, and their tongues fought for dominance.    Shane won, kissing Ryland more passionate than ever before. Ryland straddled Shane and kissed him again, grinding down on him a little. Shane moaned into the kiss and pulled away, only to take of his pants  and boxers. Ryland bent down and started leaving kitten licks on Shane's dick, making Shane shudder.

"Fucking hell, Ry.." Shane whimpered.

Ryland take as much as Shane into his mouth as he could, Shane moaning in pleasure. Ryland started bobbing his head, progressively getting faster as Shane's moans got louder.

"Ryland, I don't want to cum yet." Shane giggled. Ryland pulled off of Shane and laid in his back on the couch.

Shane grabbed Ryland's ass gently, and bent down to lick over Ryland's entrance. Ryland moaned in delight as Shane ate him out slowly and softly.

"Shane, I need you, please." Ryland whimpered.

Shane nodded and grabbed the lube that was always hidden in between the couch cushions. He slicked up his dick and Ryland's entrance. Shane positioned himself at Ryland's hole.

"Are you ready, baby?"

"Mhmm, please."

Shane pushed in slowly, Ryland moaning loudly. Shane bottomed out, waiting a minute for Ryland to adjust. Ryland nodded for Shane to move. Shane drew his hips back before pushing back in. 

"Fuck, Shane, mmm.." Ryland moaned loudly.

"You feel so good, honey." Shane groaned as his thrusts started to pick up speed.

Shane tried to make sure that his thrusts wouldn't get to fast. This wasn't a quick and hard fuck; it slow and sensual love-making. He was thrusting with purpose and intent, not only with the need to cum, but with the need to love and be loved.

"Shane, I'm close." Ryland whimpered. Shane kissed him deeply.

"Me too, I love you." Shane replied, his thrusts getting sloppier and faster.

"I love you, too- Fuck!" Ryland barely made it through his sentence because cumming.

Shane followed soon after with a groan of Ryland's name. The two sat there for a bit to catch their breath, their foreheads connecting. Shane kissed Ryland before pulling out and running to get a towel to clean Ryland up. When he got back with the towel, Ryland was on the verge of sleep.

"Thank you, Shane, for everything." Ryland whispered drowsily after Shane cleaned him up. Shane cuddled with him and kissed his hair.

"You're welcome, baby." Shane whispered sweetly. "Now get some sleep. Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you, too."