Day 27: Skype/ video chat sex (Joshler)

Tyler laid in bed, bored as hell and missing his boyfriend. Tyler was visiting his parents in Ohio and Josh couldn't come.

Tyler sat up, grabbing his laptop for the bedside table. He opened it, pulling up Skype and called Josh. It rang for a bit before Josh's face was plastered on Tyler's screen.

"Hi, Joshie!" Tyler waved excitedly.

"Hey, baby! How are you?" Josh replied.

"I'm alright, but I missed you a lot. What have you been doing?"

"I was just about to get off to you. I'm so fucking hard." Josh smirked.

"Oh yeah? Show me." Tyler whispered seductively. Josh angled the camera to show his hard on. Tyler grew turned on himself. "Want me to help you with that?"

"Won't your parents hear?"

"They went shopping. They should be back for a few hours." Tyler said biting his lip and, pulling of his sweatpants. "What do you want me to do, daddy?"

"Want you to finger that tight ass of yours.." Josh groaned, lazily stroking himself.

"Like this, daddy?" Tyler said, getting on his hands and knees and making sure his ass was completely on camera before sucking on a few of his fingers obscenely.

Tyler put a finger at his rim, teasing himself for a bit before pushing the finger in. Tyler moaned loudly, hearing Josh groan.

"Add another finger, baby.." Josh groaned, his hand got faster on his dick.

"Okay daddy." Tyler said, added a second spit-slick finger inside of himself, moaning loudly as he put his head against the headboard.

"Just like that baby. I can't wait until you come back, I'm gonna fuck you silly.." Josh groaned, his hand speeding up.

"Daddy, I'm close." Tyler whimpered, having already added a third finger.

"Me too, make a mess for daddy." Josh groaned. Tyler yelled Josh's name when he came. That was enough to send Josh over the edge, cumming all over his hand.

Tyler pulled his fingers out his ass and wiped them on the bed. He found a towel on the floor to get the cum of his sheets.

"So, Joshie," Tyler said innocently, "How has your day been?"

*~*

The satisfaction of being completely caught up is unlike any other.