Chapter One

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Find Me

In what human form did the gods sent to wake me up? My mom, she has the habit of waking me up early in the morning to watch over nut store. Yes, we sell nuts.

"Can you get the roasted hazelnuts on the table Sora?"

Mom made pies too, which I despise her for making them. I groaned, even if my mind didn't want to do it, my body moved anyway. She smiled at me while I slumped towards the kitchen of the store.

"And don't forget–"

"The sooner I find someone the luckier I am." I finished her sentence, I was able to memorize it after countless scolding from her.

"I get it mom, please stop reminding me." I placed down the tray full of roasted hazelnuts on the counter. She shrugged and continued to make those horrible pies maybe some people liked it. That was it, mom made pies and I sleep all day.

"Good morning!" Kimsu entered the store with her preppy pigtails. Kimsu is my friend, she's always happy and sometimes aggressive. She lives behind our store but she always hangs out here and steal some of my mother's pies.

"We're leaving!" And sometimes she saves me from my mom's clutches.

...

"Oh! Sora let's buy bubble tea, please!" Kimsu pointed at the bubble tea stand. We loved drinking bubble tea, it was something that comforted us when we were down but it was mostly because Kimsu and I are bubble tea addicts.

"Okay." It wouldn't hurt buying bubble tea right? Who knows maybe the one selling bubble tea would be good looking. After buying some refreshing bubble tea we decided to head off to our classes. While walking and taking small sips of my tea, I accidentally bumped on some child running around the street causing my precious bubble tea to fall off my hands. I almost shed a tear, luckily I only spilled some of it.

"Great!" Kimsu was looking behind me with her hand covering her mouth.

"What?" I turned around to where she was looking and saw a guy standing with his shirt full of bubble tea.

His face explained it all. I gulped under his shadow and chuckled nervously, I stepped back and grabbed Kimsu's arm.

"Let's run–" I whispered to Kimsu. I chuckled at the guy that was glaring at us. Before he could make a move, Kimsu and I ran away.

...

"What happened, Jungkook?" I groaned at the sight of my bubble tea covered shirt.

"Whoa, I thought you didn't like bubble tea?" Jimin laughed. The other guys followed with laughter killing them, I only glared at them and covered it with my jacket.

"A girl spilled her bubble tea on me while waiting for you guys." I rolled my eyes at them and sighed.

"Let's go already–" They shrugged and we continued strolling around the streets.

...

Next Day

"Mom!" A scream escaped my mouth when I entered my room after I took a bath. I was getting ready for my first day as a senior and I woke up with Joon in his horrible state.

"W-what did you do!?" Joon was my cactus and my friend. He was sitting on my desk when I went to take a bath after I was gone I came back with his pot full of water.

"What? Aren't you supposed to water it?"

"I have a spray mom, I spray him three times a day not pour a tank of water on him!"