Chapter Thirty-Two

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

A friend

When I got home from the hospital, I was thinking about Jungkook and how he could be sharing the same room with Chaeyoung after I left. She was still there and to be honest, I was quite intimidated by the way she looks at me. She thought I was still dating Jungkook and nobody told her the truth.

...

I woke up with my head throbbing and body aching. The bright light above me blinded me and as soon as I opened my eyes I saw Taehyung and Jimin in front of me.

"Dude, are you alright?" Taehyung said. I chuckled and shifted my head slowly to the other side of the bed. I heard the guys move closer towards me to check if I was really okay.

"I'm fine, did I get hit?" When I asked that question I felt like I was looking at a gang who were killing people for stealing candy.

"Yes, you did. You stupid ass! Why did you even cross a street when you knew you were drunk?" Taehyung growled at me and pinched my other arm. I laughed while kicking him off my bed.

"That's enough, I'll call the doctor." Jin Hyung stood up and dusted his pants before walking out of the room.

"Buy me a drink when you come back!" Yoongi Hyung yelled.

"Me too!" Hoseok Hyung added and Jin Hyung groaned in response.

"Anyways, did you have fun?" Hoseok Hyung laced his head on his hands and smiled at me.

"I did, actually." I smiled at them and looked at my arm.

"I feel at ease."

"Well, we don't!" Jimin frowned and smacked me on the head. I smiled and laughed at them, I can't believe I'm lying in this bed and I kinda like it.

"You're two ex-girlfriends came yesterday." Yoongi Hyung said and made me snap my head towards him.

"What?"

"Chaeyoung brought a fruit basket and Sora gave us some pies which was awesome than fruits."

I looked over at the counter that had empty boxes of pies from their store and it made me miss her. It made me miss her a lot. Why was she doing this?

...

"I sense that you are feeling down and that I should bring my pajamas and pillows to your house right now." Kimsu said on the phone and it made me smile.

"That would be awesome, we have a lot to talk about."

It's been a long time since we hung out and I absolutely miss her. She's my best friend and I don't know what I'll do without her.

"So, you're saying she's a total bitch."

"You can't say she is, we're exactly the same." I tried to explain to Kimsu what Chaeyoung really was but she just went off topic.

"I guess you're a bitch too, then." She laughed.

"She just went crazy and blamed it on me and Jungkook's friends. It was weird." I sighed and munched on some of her candy.

"Yeah, she's crazy enough to date Jungkook in the past. Did you see his photos?"

"Jungkook is art, you can't argue with that Kimsu. I bet you're just jealous of his face."

"I kinda am." We both laughed loudly and shared some stories before we could actually go to sleep,

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09