Chapter Eight

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

More Bad Luck

"When's Jungkook coming back?"  Kimsu asked while returning the books she borrowed in the library. I shrugged and opened a random book from the shelves.

"Maybe this Friday, I don't know." I said.

"You guys have been really close these days. Is something going on?" She gave me exquisite look as we left the library. I rolled my eyes at her and walked ahead, she quickly followed and laced her arm on mine.

"By the way, did the wallet guy come back?" She asked.

"Yeah, he asked me to dinner." I nodded. She gasped and pushed me harshly to the side.

"What!? He did?" She shouted. I covered my ears and nodded with an uninterested face. 

"But I didn't go." She leaned towards me and grabbed my arm. 

"Why!?" 

"Because I don't want to Kimsu." 

Kimsu scratched her head in disbelief. She thought that wallet guy was an actual option for my 'find a guy to kiss' journey. She found him really attractive and nice when she barely knows him.

When Kimsu and I parted ways by the bus stop I noticed my bag was hanging wide open, I stopped to close it when a person came running towards me and grabbed my bag off my shoulder. With the impact the person made, I fell on the ground. Hard.

"Hey! That's my bag!" 

...

"What happened?" 

I arrived home with my wrist in pain and not just some scratch or anything, it was fucking swollen and I couldn't even touch it when I was riding the bus. The worst thing is I'm left handed, and my left wrist got hurt.

"Someone took my back pack." My mom ran towards me and held my wrist softly so it wouldn't hurt as much as before. I sat on the couch of the store and noticed the back of my arm was scratched too.

"Aigoo! Look at your arm!"

"My wrist hurts, I can't bend it." I said. My mom took out her phone and made a call.

"Okay, we'll go to the hospital  now and I'll call the police for your bag." She grabbed her purse for us to leave but I didn't want to go. I didn't want them to inject some kind of medicine in my body, I'd die! (I'm probably going to but I don't want needles.)

"Can you just put some 奶油 (cream) on it?" I gave her a pout but she only glared at me and tried to throw me a punch.

"你傻了吗?我们不能冒你的他妈的手腕!你需要为了上帝的缘故结婚。"

(Are you stupid? We can't risk your fucking wrist! You need to get married Sora, for god's sake)

I loved it when my mom cursed in Mandarin.

...

When my mom called Kimsu, she rushed to the hospital I was in and instantly regretted her coming here. She was kneeling beside me in the emergency room while I was in a wheelchair.