Chapter Twenty-Three

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

You're The One I'm Looking For

"What is it?"

In my head I wanted to say it but my body wouldn't cooperate with me. We were outside and it was very cold, it was a wrong idea to meet outside at 2 am.

"It's hard to explain." I shivered from the cold air hitting my face.

"You're cold, let's get inside." He pushed me towards the store where the warmth met us.

For a moment I stood there thinking whether I should tell him or not. What am I thinking?

"You're really pretty." He brushed his fingers through my hair and slowly pushed me back against the counter.

"I have something to tell you." I said grabbing his hand and staring at his face.

The space between the two of us was no longer visible, his body was leaning on against me with nothing but my arm in between us just so he won't get too close.

"Tell me." He said.

"Promise me, you won't tell anyone this. What ever happens, I trust you." I said and he nodded.

"Yes, you can trust me."

This was now or never, once I opened my mouth I wasn't able to hold back. I explained to him every detail about the curse or should they say 'bad luck'. At first he didn't believe me, he just laughed but when I told him about how long I was suffering because of it, his face changed.

"I'm sorry." He hugged me.

"But why did you choose that Jackson guy? I'd freaking kiss you everyday Sora, if I knew." He said.

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone but I told you and who knows what might've happened, and besides it's not good for friends to kiss." I said but quietly announced the last part.

"What was that?" He smirked and I smacked his arm.

"Forget it. Just don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Promise!"

I chuckled at him and he took a step back from me. He scratched his head and looked down at his shoes. This turned out weirder than I expected. What am I supposed to do know? I already kissed Jackson, so the curse must have been lifted already, which means I can actually kiss Jungkook now? Is this the real deal?

"Uh, what do you wanna do?" He asked hesitantly while he kicked his feet back and forth. I shrugged and looked away before the situation could be any awkward.

"Listen, I'm really sorry about the ceremony. I didn't know what happened, I was a jerk." He said.

"No, it's okay. I totally understand." I waved my hands at him to indicate I wasn't mad.

"Now that I know these things about you, I actually feel like I'm talking to your true self, the Sora who isn't afraid to speak what's on her mind." He smiled.

There was another awkward silence in which I could not avoid. Half of my body wanted to sleep and the other half was full of adrenaline and I didn't know what I should choose. This guy standing in front of me isn't helping either, he was practically late for showing up but his face looks like an angel. I mean who does that?

"Hey, I was going to tell you this before the ceremony." He said.

"What? Are you leaving again?" It was kinda depressing when Jungkook left for his taekwondo skills and I kinda don't want him to leave, ever again.

"No, it's not that. I don't think I will leave any time soon, I don't wanna be away from you." He said and of course I was out of my mind blushing like a freaking hippo.