Chapter Twenty

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Fly With Me

I was consciously tapping my foot as I waited, the speaker announced Sora's arrival so I stood up waiting for her to come out. I never felt so excited and nervous my whole life, I remember what we promised, that we shouldn't be apart from each other anymore because it would feel like a life time. And it did, those two months were unbearable and if you think it's cheesy I don't care.

Because she's the girl I love.

"I'm sweating so much. What should I do when I see her?"

"Run up to her and bam! Kiss her." Jimin suggested

"He's not crazy, Jimin." Jin Hyung rolled his eyes.

Jin Hyung and Jimin were the only ones who drove me to the airport because the other guys were too 'tired' to come with me. A sudden announcement from the speaker made my legs grow weak so I sat down for a moment and tried to relax.

"Relax." Jin Hyung gave me a pat on the back.

"They're coming."

I stood up with my heart beating out of my chest. I have never felt so nervous and excited at the same time. Until, the girl who I have been waiting for almost two months came out and I ran up to her as fast as I could and hugged her.

Maybe for some people, two months isn't that long. But if you miss a person so much, two months might feel like forever. For the first time in a very long time, I got to hug her so tight that I felt my heart at ease.

"I miss you." I was at the point where I didn't want to let go of her.

"I miss you, so much." She hugged me back with a smile on her face.

I didn't want to video call her anymore, I didn't want to miss her anymore and I didn't want her away from me. Something inside me makes me feel good when she's around. Everything about her is driving me crazy and I like it.

"You need to read me that book again."

...

"What did you do while I was gone?"

Jungkook came to my house to help me unpack since I was complaining the whole car ride that I was tired from the flight. He was basically there to organize my stuff and I sat there watching him do everything.

"Nothing. Because you weren't here." He said as he sat beside me.

"Why? You told me you were busy." I chuckled.

"Yup, busy missing you." He pinched my cheeks and laughed.

"Gosh, you little fox (小狐狸)" I brushed his hair back and he placed his arms around my waist.

Quick recap: We are NOT dating. We haven't kissed. We are not labeled. We are not a fling in any form.

Then what the fuck is this? Can we not do this? The whole point of doing this is to get this stupid curse off me. I relaxed and thought about flowing rivers and birds chirping as I was this close to kissing him.

For a moment, I heard a loud buzzing sound that made my ear and head ache.

"Are you okay?" I held my ear, pressing my fingers down to at least lessen the pain I felt.

"Nothing, I'm okay."

Just a little more time, I get to taste freedom.

...