Chapter Twenty-Four

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

College

"Did you fill up that college application I gave you?"

I nodded while giving my Mom the folder. I was looking for graduation gifts on Naver because I haven't gave Jungkook a gift yet. It was better late than never.

"What's that?"

"Just looking for a gift for Jungkook." I said.

"Okay, while you're at it I need you to fill this up too and give it to me afterwards. It's a college near here, so you won't need to travel." She said.

"Oh, you're right. Thanks Mom."

My Mom doesn't know what happened and if she knew I don't know what her reaction might be.

Ding! New message from: Joon

joon:

let's go watch a movie

you:

no thanks im going somewhere

joon:

is it jackson again ;-;

i thought you weren't supposed to talk to him

you:

im not. im going by myself

joon:

where

i'll come with u

you:

i told you no

joon:

ok fine

A few minutes later he called me after I was getting ready to leave to buy his gift but this was so persistent in everything.

"What?"

"Just tell where you're going?" He said with his deep and unclear voice.

"I'm not going to tell you." I said while slipping my shoes on before I leave my room.

"I promise I'll be quiet and act like I'm not there." He said.

"Jungkook, I was going to buy a gift for you. So, can you shut up and act surprised when I give it to you?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, okay!"

...

After I bought Jungkook's gift with Kimsu's guidance, we managed to buy him shoes after arguing for a long time. Now I was standing in front of Jungkook's apartment with his gift and some food since he mentioned he was living with his friends. The door suddenly opened and a smile greeted my face.

"Oh, hello Sora!" I think his name was Jimin, he offered me to go inside and led me to Jungkook's room.

When I opened the door to his room with a knock, I saw him sitting on his computer desk chair playing games.

"Yo, you didn't tell me you were coming." He paused his game and stood up to make his made. He grabbed my arm and made me sit on his bed while he sat on his computer chair.

"Sorry, my room is messy." He pushed aside the things on the floor. I shrugged and looked around and there was something that I noticed before giving him his gift, it was a paper bag, same as mine and it was sitting under the edge of his bed.

"Is that my gift?" He sat beside me and smiled.

"Yeah, it's not a surprise anymore. Here."

"I didn't get you a gift yet, I'll buy you something nice." He said while opening the bag.

"Wow, thanks Peanuts. I love it." He smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you like it." I pushed him away while he tried on the shoes.

I stood up and walked around his room for a bit and I saw a photo of me when I was little on his computer desk.

"Since when did I give you a photo of me?" I asked.

"Oh, I took it from your house. Why? Is your mom looking for it?" He asked.

"No, you should've taken an appropriate photo of me." I said.

"No, I like you there, you're cute." He said.

I ended up staring at the paper bag again and read the note attached to it. I was so crazy for doing this, this makes me like an obsessed person.

"Who's this from?" He gave me a puzzled look before answering my question.

"Ah, that, Jin Hyung gave it to me." He said.

"What's in it?" He shrugged.

"I haven't opened it yet." He pushed the bag under his bed and smiled at me weirdly then he pushed us out of his room and joined his friends.

...

"So, Sora which college are you applying in?"

The guys that were living with Jungkook were fairly handsome and that Jin Hyung that Jungkook said was really handsome I swear I almost left Jungkook and fed him my food. They were really nice and polite, no wonder Jungkook was like this.

"I haven't thought it through yet but I'll be taking an exam for a college in Seoul." I said. Jungkook snapped his head towards me and raised his brows.

"You didn't tell me that." He said placing down his food.

"I told you now." I looked down and the other guys laughed.

"You should apply too, JK." His friends suggested, Jungkook shrugged and gave me a glance.

"Yeah but I got a scholarship in our old school because of my taekwondo." He said.

"Really?" He nodded and he looked upset. I actually feel sad that he and I aren't going to the same college.

...

"You didn't tell me you were going to Seoul." I scratched my head while walking Sora home.

"Yeah, my Mom just gave me the application form and she also made me fill up a college near here." She sighed and looked down as she walked.

"It'd be better if I stay here so I could look over the store and mom." She added.

"And stay with me?" I looked at her and she chuckled.

"Yeah, also that." I smiled and held her soft hands. She blushed like a kid and chuckled while avoiding eye contact with me.

"You didn't tell me you had a scholarship at our old school." She said.

"It was because I wasn't sure if you'd actually go." He said.

"Why not?"

"It's because I was waiting for you. I don't want to be away from you again." She shook her head a smiled.

"Come on, it's getting late." She pulled me towards the crossing lane.

"Don't you agree?" I smiled at her.

"Totally."

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09