Chapter Ten

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Possible

"Thank you for the meal." Jungkook's friends started a conversation with my mom Kimsu while they ate. Jungkook on the other hand was busy looking at his shoes and avoiding a conversation with me. 

"So, How's Seoul?" I asked trying to make him more comfortable than listening to his friends' conversation with my mom and friend.

"It was good." He nodded and pursed his lips. His head shifted from side to side then he leaned closer to me.

"Do you wanna go outside for a minute?" He stood up. I nodded and followed him out of the store.

"I was taken aback from earlier, with the hug." He coughed awkwardly, I stood there biting my lip in embarrassment.

"Why are we awkward?" I laughed nervously and scratched my head.

"I don't know either." He laughed and stared at the road in front of him. 

"Do you have photos?" I asked.

"From Seoul? Yeah, wait." He took out his phone and happily showed me the pictures he took.

"They're nice." I said, smiling at the pictures of him wearing a taekwondo uniform.

"I won my last game." He smirked after showing me a photo of him with his teammates holding his medal.

"Really?" I smirked crossing my arms at him while. 

"Yeah, I did. I was the only player who won three times straight." He shrugged and chuckled at himself.

"Good for you." I nodded as I looked at him smile so widely.

"So, when's that dinner happening?" He pushed his face closer to mine while I moved away to avoid eye contact with him.

"What?" I felt myself blush as I looked down and hid my hands inside my pockets.

"If I won my game, you said you'd go out with me to dinner." He said.

"When's that happening?" He smiled at me for covering my face and avoiding him.

"Never! It's not gonna happen!" I finally looked at him and crossed my arms.

"Aish, Peanuts that's not acceptable. You should be fair and square." He sighed. His arms fall down to his sides and glanced at me.

"Okay! We can have dinner tomorrow since your mom made all of this." He said.

"How did you know?" My eyebrows raised at him and he shrugged.

"Before I came here, I was looking forwards to seeing you then I realized I was only gone for a week but it felt like a very long time." He stared at me like there was something in my face.

"Let's not be apart again, okay?" He smiled.

"Can I have another hug?"

"No."

...

It was finally Saturday, the only day I liked. I could sleep all day without my mom asking me to look after the store, I can watch some dramas or some books even if I don't like reading because I'm lazy. I was excited to do all of those things when my phone buzzed beside me.