Chapter Twenty-Seven

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

How To Move On?

"What do you mean Mom?"

The thought of my chance to live a peaceful life ruined is something that gave me nightmares since I was little. Knowing these kind of things made me feel like I was hopeless which I was.

"You have to kiss him! You!"

This could not be real. Nobody told me that the guy must kiss me! They only said to kiss a guy which means I have to kiss them! I was already frustrated about everything and now I did the kiss wrong? I kissed Jackson so many times already. Why didn't it work? Why do I need to follow what that stupid prophecy says? Can't I just live a normal life, with Jungkook?

...

The warm breezy air greeted me as soon as I stepped out of our apartment building. It was another great day to meet my sweet Sora. We were supposed to see each other since she got better from her fever these past few days. Just before I was going to hop inside a bus to Seoul, I felt my phone buzz and it was my coach. So much for hanging out with Sora, I couldn't say no to my coach because it was also for my benefit.

New message to: Peanutbutter

You:

Hey, can we move our date later? I have practice.

Peanutbutter:

Yeah. Sure.

...

I didn't dare step out my room, I was too afraid something might happen to me after I found out that the kiss wasn't enough to stop this bad luck and to think I was living so carelessly back then, sucks. But why didn't I feel anything after the kiss? I swear I thought Jackson was supposed to kiss me, that's why I allowed him to. If that kiss didn't work, what stopped the bad luck from kicking in?

No way, could it be Jungkook? But we didn't kiss before graduation and we barely spoke that day. How could his kiss protect me and beside he kissed me. Or maybe, I kissed him before graduation?

When Jungkook and I started going out, I actually thought that the curse was lifted. How did it stop?

Ding! New message from: Joon

Joon:

Done with practice. I'll see you later.

You:

Okay.

...

"Sora! I'll capture you in my heart!"

Jungkook ran towards me with his arms wide open and gave me a hug afterwards. I smiled at him as he held my hand and led me to the restaurant we were eating in.

I kept on thinking this is the guy I'm going to lose. This is the guy I'm going to leave after how much shit I've gone through to actually make him like me as a normal person.

Earlier

"You need to listen to me Sora. Jungkook is the one who could help you. Just try kiss him this time and everything would be okay."

"Mom."

"Your grandmother said, it's okay if you didn't do it before the ceremony, just try it."

"Mom, listen to me."

"At least, the bad luck will go down and you might feel better."

I was so upset already. All the shit I've been through just keeps on getting harder and harder. Now, my mom is trying everything she could which makes me more confused and upset than before.

"Mom, I told Jungkook about the curse." The line went silent, everything around me seemed to stop for a second when I realized what I've done.

"Why did you tell him? Are you stupid? Are you asking for a death wish Sora?"

"Mom, let me explain."

"Forget it. Come home and leave Jungkook. Never talk or see him again. Do you hear me Sora? This is for your own safety. Pack your things and I'll pick you up."

...

"What do you wanna eat?" Jungkook bounced his leg up and down while we were ordering our food. For some reason I couldn't look at him in the eye, I don't know why. Maybe it's this curse that has been fucking with me, that's why.

"Can you choose for me?" He snapped his head towards me and stared at me for a moment before covering his mouth and shaking his head.

"Alright." He chuckled and chose our food. He was talking about his taekwondo and that he'll go to Seoul soon. The food came to our table a few minutes later and he was so happy that he was eating with me. He threw dozens of smile while stuffing his mouth with meat.

This is going to break me.

"Jungkook, do you still want to be my boyfriend?" I wasn't touching my food and I placed down my chopsticks to finally look at him straight in the eye.

"Yeah. I want to become your husband but boyfriend is my goal right now." He chuckled and gave me thumbs up.

"Why are you asking that? Are you breaking up with me?" I wasn't able to reply with his question. I was too afraid.

"Sora?" He stopped eating and stared at me with a serious expression. Silence occupied our table until I looked down at my sweaty hands.

"Jungkook, let's break up."

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09