Chapter Four

Kiss me, Jungkook:

Wallet boy

"So who was that handsome boy?" Mom asked me as soon as I went back inside the store. She was still checking if Jungkook was still there.

"Again, Mom it's Jungkook, he's my schoolmate mom. Stop giving him pies! Gosh." I rolled my eyes at her as I sat on the couch in front of the fire place.

"Aish! At least we tried! Don't you want that bad luck of yours to go away?" She wanted me to talk about him more. But guess what? I'm not going to talk about him!

"But I don't like him! Are you saying that I can kiss anyone I don't even know?" I was so tired of making this curse thing go away.

"Sora, this is how the world works. If you don't make a move you'll always be on that spot." Mom stood in front of me and gave me a sincere look.

"And that bad luck will worsen if you don't take it seriously." Mom shrugged while taking a sip of her tea.

"Ugh, leave me alone." I stomped my way to my room and locked the door behind me. A sigh was released from my mouth when I sat on my bed and threw a glance at Joon.

"Yah, Joon. If I don't get this bad luck off me would you still stay?" I asked the frozen cactus sitting on my desk.

"Aish! Could this day get any worst!" I was just busy yelling at my ceiling when something fell on top of my head. I stared at the ceiling and saw small crack on my ceiling suddenly turning into a huge crack. I panicked when it sudden crashed on my bed, luckily I was able to jump off my bed and landing on my floor.

"Oh, my gosh." The ceiling completely fell on my bed. I quickly grabbed Joon with me.

I sighed at the sight of the dirt on my bed and stood up to leave it instead of cleaning it up.

...

9:09 - Break Time

I was sipping my milk on a regular basis when Kimsu showed up in front of me with a huge smile on her face. She pushed her short hair back and gave me some bread.

"So Sora!" She sang in front of me as I ate the bread she gave me, I raised my eyebrow at her knowing she needed something from me.

"What?"

"Did wallet boy stop by?" She asked while leaning towards me.

"No, he probably forgot about it." I shrugged and finished off my milk.

"Well then, road to kiss Jungkook is officially open!" Kimsu cheered loudly that my classmates stared at her.

"What? Kiss who?" That Jungkook guy came out of nowhere and joined our conversation. Was there no teacher around when he came in? How could he just come out of nowhere just like that?

"Uh– nothing Sora was talking about uh kissing Joon!" Kimsu tried to pronounce Joon's name instead of Jungkook's last name.

"Oh my god, Kimsu shut the fuck up." I shook my head and sat back on my seat, keeping myself calm in order for Kimsu to shut up.

"Who's Joon?" he asked.

"Sora's cactus." Kimsu replied quickly before Jungkook could misunderstand. He shrugged and turned his chair next to me.

"You know what, why are you here? Don't you have class?" My eyebrows were scrunched together for getting annoyed at him too much.

"Well yeah, I just wanted to stop by." He smiled. Again, I promised not to fall for it.

...

We were in the middle of class when I realized that my quiz notebook was gone. Not that I was shocked, I always lose my things when I need them the most but it didn't stop me from getting anxious and scared every time I lose it because it's either I can find them easily or I won't be able to see it ever again.