Chapter Two

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

All About You

"I'm guessing you hate your life again."

Kimsu crossed her arms when I arrived during snacks time in school. It wasn't my fault that the best k-dramas aired late at night. Do you think I'd skip an episode of Park Seo Joon's face? Anyhow, I wasn't feeling well after binge watching it and not earning a blink of sleep.

"Wearing the school's gym clothes without permission and also wearing a colored shirt underneath it with matching slippers too. Aren't you going to be suspended if you don't wear your uniform Sora?" She asked, her fingers scratching her face.

"Do you think I give a shit Kimsu?" I sat back and closing my eyes momentarily. Kimsu was tired of asking so she sat on her seat and copied some seat work.

"Peanuts!" I jolted from my seat when I heard the loud voice echo inside our classroom. The whole class looked at the person who called me by the stupid nickname and everybody assumed I was the person being called.

"What are you doing here?" I glared at him when he casually entered the room, take note it was an only girls' room and boys were not allowed inside but he managed to sneak in without getting caught. He sat in front of my desk.

"Stopping by, you look rather dashing. Do you have a uniform inside too?" He laughed. The other girls were looking at us weirdly and whispered to each other.

"Don't try me or else I'll break you." I glared at him and controlled myself from punching him.

"Okay, aggressive. I like that, see you later Peanuts!" He laughed at my face before leaving.

"That's a form of bullying Sora. Do you want me to report him?" Kimsu said while following Jungkook out of our classroom then sitting beside me.

"Don't worry about it, I got this." Could this guy be my one way ticket out of this miserable life? That was something I thought of but I was planning something else. Just by looking at it, he's the first boy I've talked to, the only school boy that is. Then he could be my actual answer to this problem.

10:45 am

"You go ahead Kimsu, I have to find my homework." Kimsu nodded as she ran off. The hallways were quiet, too quiet while I was rummaging through my locker looking for my missing homework or I didn't have one in the first place.

"Peanuts!"

Jungkook appeared suddenly while I continued to search for my homework. He was laughing at me for the amount of time I already spent on looking for that homework.

"You, again." I rolled my eyes at him, pulling my back pack higher on top of my shoulder.

"Those eyes, do you ever get tired of rolling those eyes at me?" He said, pushing his fingers back through his hair.

"If it's you, then rolling my eyes would be my pleasure." I closed my locker after giving up on that stupid homework. I prompted my leg as I crossed my arms at him. Doesn't he have classes? Why is her here in front of me looking so dumb?

"Aw cute, so what's your class?" He smiled widely at me. His smile triggers my brain cells into thinking that I am in love with his smile but I am not! He could not get into my system with just a smile.

"Stop smiling, you look like a pervert." I walked away hopefully my heart would ease down.

"You're no fun peanuts. Anyway, I'll stop by at your store and we can hang out."

...

Her face said 'leave' but her eyes said 'stay'.

"Hey guys," The guys were busying cleaning up the living room to set up some new computer gear we installed. I've been living with them since seventh grade and they're like family to me but it wasn't always like that. We fought sometimes and it was difficult to get mad at them because we live in the same house and we have to respect each other's choices.