NOTE

note: something i just want to spread out for those people who write stories on wattpad and who are a fan of BTS. the reason why i'm writing BTS fanfiction for each of the boys is to reduce 'favoritism'.

i've seen a lot of stories that are about mostly for one or two boys only. i mean not everyone can make 7 stories for 7 boys in an idol group. but for me, it's a big thing because i wanted really wanted a fair game you know. as a 'writer' i wanted to make stories about the seven boys i like just for fun and also to feel complete.

i've always wanted to do this and now that i'm starting this i want to finish it and also give people (writers) the advice or support to start giving equal attention to the other members of the group. and it's also because i was shock to see a little (?) amount of ff (s) about ksj here on wattpad and i was kinda disappointed.

yeah, as you can see my bias is myg but i still give equal attention to the other boys and i wanted to make endless ff (s) for them as long as i can but sometimes not everyone can do it, maybe you'll notice that i've posted two myg stories it was because i've been wanting to clear out some stories off my drafts and wanting to post the other boys' stories too.

trust me the time gap between the two stories are completely different, i posted them randomly when i have time. that was when i realized i should've made one story for each member, and so i thought deeply at which one i should put in the BTS series but now that people have given me support and how i'm actually doing great (?) i've decided to put the two myg stories in the BTS series.

honestly, though i posted one by mistake i still wanted it to be there in the BTS series because every story i work on is very important to me and 'unpublishing' or 'deleting' them makes me really upset.

i was the kind of person that wanted everyone to be happy, as a fan of BTS i've always wanted to read stories of them it's either by one character book or all of them in one book. because it's not just about writing about them it's like expressing your admiration to them through your story.

so, i thought i can't be writing a story only about myg so my friends really wanted me to make stories about all of them. i was excited though i thought could i carry this load? writing full chapters for each member?

it was tough and i thought about it hard, i'm just a average writer here on wattpad though i've been here for years already. i'm not everyday inspired, i guess everyone is right? i couldn't write different concepts for the members that easily. i wanted everything to be different from the last book.

so then i tried getting some inspiration, to be completely honest i never read fanfiction right before i make one. it's a habit i have, i believe making one good fanfiction is having a clear mind and having to start from scratch. i didn't like cliche scenarios, i wanted it to feel real even when you're only reading it.

it was hard, i guess every writer feels that way. i put my efforts in this story and all of my stories and try to make them unique as possible.

for me, i just wanted to do it for my sake and i hope you also do it for your sake and also for bangtan.

andddd to my friends, i really thank them for making me comeback to wattpad again with a fresh mind and some fresh set of new ff (s) !!!

go check my profile for other BTS stories !!!

STREAM BOY WITH LUV !