Chapter Twenty-Two

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

It's Still You

"Are you happy?"

Kimsu walked up to me after the ceremony ended and Sora was rushed to the hospital and she never had the chance to get on the stage.

"Why didn't you help Sora?"

"Why would I help her?"

I couldn't believe that came out of my mouth so easily. I would never say that but it just happened, what is going on? Before I could take it back, Kimsu was already so mad at me for talking like that to Sora.

"Why the sudden 'asshole' attitude? Huh? Last time I checked you were dying to see her and now you couldn't even help her?" She scoffed while pulling off her graduation cap.

"You're such a jerk, I hope Sora wouldn't end up with someone like you."

I hope so too, I don't deserve her.

...

"Sora, are you okay now?"

I woke up and I was lying on my bed. My mom was beside me with her hands pressed together. I groaned as I sat up slowly and pushed my head back on the wall.

"I'm alright."

"Do you wanna go back to the hospital?"

I can't believe I even fucked up my graduation by fainting just before I could even go up the stage. I was mainly upset for fainting but more upset of my bad luck today. It was the only day I could actually feel like everything is fine but it couldn't be that day.

"I can rest here. You can watch over the store Mom." I pulled my blanket of my body and she nodded,

"Okay, call me if you need anything." She closed the door behind her.

...

"Here."

Later that day, my mom came to my room with a folder in her hands. I wasn't feeling too good because I haven't heard from Jungkook after the ceremony and he hasn't sent me a text even once and I was worried that he might think it was his fault.

"What's this?"

"It's a college application for a college in Seoul."

"College? In Seoul? Me?" Mom nodded and I shook my head in confusion, I don't even want to go to college, why would I go to Seoul? Busan is my home.

"Just fill this up. We can find other schools when you get better."

Everything went by faster than I expected. There weren't a lot of customers that night since it was graduation day and I couldn't even celebrate it. I can't believe I failed my graduation day too.

"Why aren't you replying to my text?" I was sitting by the counter when I heard a familiar voice.

"Jackson? Why are you here?"

"What's wrong? I called you multiple times and I even went to your graduation. What happened?"

"You need to leave."

...

"Let's go Jungkook. We're going to Sora's store to celebrate."

Jimin and the guys didn't know what happened during ceremony and they were begging me to go celebrate when I don't even feel like moving my body at all.

"I'm tired, Jimin. You guys go." I said plopping down the couch. They looked at each other before Jimin started whining beside me to go with them.

"Please."