Chapter Twenty-Eight

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Her

It was suddenly raining the next day. We sat on the bench right outside her university and we both waited who would start talking. The night when she told me to break up was a sleepless night. She didn't even let me drive her back to her dorm and it made me crazy. Now, we're literally beside each other but we still haven't talked.

"I should start talking." I said.

"That bubble tea accident when we met, I couldn't get my mind off it because it was so funny and I acted all mad even though I wasn't. You were so pretty that day." I glanced at her and she bit her lip.

You meet a girl so far from your league and ended up being in love with her. No matter what issues she has or what bad luck she has, I still like her.

"Please say something."

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Why are you sorry? Let's just, not break up please?" I held her hand but she moved it away from me.

"I'm going back to Busan. I'm not going to stay here anymore." She said.

"What? Why?"

"It's difficult to explain, Joon. I'll tell you another time." She stood up and I instantly grabbed her into a hug.

"Is this the end? Are we going to end our relationship like this? Sora, let's give this another chance, please." I was holding back my tears and she sighed while she moved away from me.

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve any of this."

...

A week passed and I was in a state that I didn't even imagine. For some people, I was just doing great. Those kicks during practice just became more powerful when I expected them not to be. The guys would say positive to negative things about Sora but mostly it was negative.

Those days when she and I didn't talk or confronted each other were dark days. I could barely sleep and concentrate in anything but as much as possible I tried to look okay even if I wasn't.

"Jungkook, you're next!"

Maybe this simple break up could put me back on track. In finding who I really am and what I want to be.

"Don't go too far okay?"

"Don't worry I won't."

Busan College for Athletes beats Seoul College Sports Team: Taekwondo player Jeon Jungkook brings team to victory!

"Wow, Jungkook is in the news!" Hoseok Hyung jumped in excitement when he saw the news after my competition.

"We should have dinner tonight!" Jimin cheered as he took a photo of the news plastered on the TV.

"Meat is on me!" Jin Hyung laughed and made all the other guys excited.

"What do you think JK?" I hummed in reply and took a seat on our couch.

I was dead tired and losing my mind about that break up, it literally made my body weak. It was a complete mess, I'm a complete mess.

The guys and I went out to have dinner and I just wanted to go home and sleep because everything reminded me of Sora. They also told me to not mention her name so I wouldn't remember her but even if I didn't mention her name, I would still remember her.

"Oh, fuck. Chaeyoung is here." Namjoon gave us a heads-up, I turned to see Chaeyoung walking towards us with a small smile.

"Jungkook, I heard the news. Congratulations!" She smiled at me and I gave her a nod. She was about to say something but I stopped her by excusing myself.

"Excuse me." I went to the counter to order for the guys since they were busy stalling Chaeyoung.

"Is that all Sir?" The lady behind the counter pressed numbers on her cash register as I nodded my head.

"Thank you, next please." While I was digging my head on my wallet, I realized I don't have any more money. Didn't I get my allowance yesterday?

"Oh, fuck." The person behind me must have lost her money and spoke Chinese very well, and someone I know who knew Chinese is the reason why I understood what that person said.

"Just a minute." I suddenly felt my blood rush through my body in a quick pace, I turned around and saw the person I least expected.

"Sora?" She was typing on her phone with her head down so she wasn't able to see me.

She tapped her fingers furiously on her phone and I noticed she didn't have any money with her that's why she was texting that guy.

"I'll pay for her." I said to the lady behind the counter and Sora turned her head towards me with a shocked face. I gave her the receipt that the lady gave me so that guy would know how to treat a lady a proper dinner, by actually buy her food.

"It's okay, enjoy your dinner." She grabbed the receipt from my hand and I swear I felt the warmth her body gave.

"Thanks." She managed to mumble until that Jackson guy came and grabbed Sora's arm.

"Let's go Sora, our table is ready." That gave didn't even noticed that I paid for their dinner and Sora was looking at me with her eyes and I felt like I was still dating her.

Gosh, what a great day to celebrate.

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09