Chapter Seventeen

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Seriousness

"Hi, beautiful."

I was about to go inside the store until I turned around and saw Jungkook standing outside near the store with his beanie and sweatshirt on.

"Oh, gosh. You scared me." I came up to him and softly punched his arm but in return he stared at me with a dull expression.

"What?" 

"Was that the friend you told me you'd meet?" He asked in a weird manner.

"Yeah, why?" I raised my brow at him, he was acting strange all of a sudden.

"Who is he and why did he have a car? Is he older than you?" I thought he was mad at me for a minute but he did raise his voice.

"What's it to you?" I asked him blankly. He pursed his lips and crossed his arms while shaking his head.

"Nothing." He quickly replied. I rolled my eyes and opened the door to the store, he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Let's talk first, before you go in. And besides, we didn't hang out." He sincerely stared at me with his stupid face.

"Why don't you celebrate after taking your exams Joon? Don't you have friends?" I said.

"Yeah, but I thought we'd hang out tonight so I already said no to them. I waited here for hours." 

He's really getting into my nerves. Again with my conscience, why are we friends again?

"Fine."

...

"What the hell? Where are we going?" 

He pulled me into a dark alleyway with a bunch of people on every corner. For a moment I was scared but Jungkook held my hand so it was slightly okay for me but still! It was dark and scary I didn't know where we are and why we were here.

"Just keep quiet." He said. I held on to his hand tightly and followed wherever he went.

"I swear if you take me somewhere I don't like, I'll kill you. I said.

"We're here."

We stopped in front of a brick wall. Was he high? Is he joking with me? I scratched my face and looked at him with the urge to punch him on the face right now.

"Are you serious? I don't have time for this shit." I was about to leave when I person suddenly came out of the brick wall then I realized it was just a curtain to a door that looked like a real brick wall. Therefore, I was fooled by the illusion. It's not my fault.

"Table for two, please." Jungkook said to the guy standing by the door.

I didn't know what place this was but it was weird. It looked like a secret hide out but a restaurant but it didn't look like a restaurant. The lights were dim and the workers there wore casual clothing so it was hard to distinguish if they really worked there. 

When we got to our table it was at the back of the restaurant that had shelves of books and movies, it was actually pretty cool.