Chapter Thirty-Six

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Text Me

"Wait here."

It was finally the day that I leave the hospital. Namjoon Hyung borrowed Jin Hyung's car so we could all go home together. While waiting, I was sitting on the wheelchair with the other guys beside me.

"Look here, JK." Taehyung and Jimin stood there with their phones ready to take a photo of me in front of the hospital with my arm on a cast, I did a peace sign.

"Get in." Namjoon Hyung parked in front and helped the guys bring me to the car and with that we went home.

...

Kimsu and I watched dramas last night because we couldn't fall asleep. She and I talked about thing we've never thought we'd talk about which was a good thing because she and I had a lot to say.

"Give me your phone." She said. It was late in the afternoon and we were still in bed eating fish crackers.

"Why?" I glanced at her weirdly since I was still watching some drama on my computer but I still gave her my phone.

"Let me continue reading your conversation." She said.

"What do you mean?" She ignored my question and gave me a smile.

"Kimsu, did you open my phone last night?" I got up and walked closer to my bed, she shrugged and moved away from me with my phone.

"I was bored and I thought you have games on your phone but you didn't so I read your messages instead." She said. I almost punched her in the face but I had to control myself because she was my friend. Before I could completely lose my mind, I grabbed my phone from her and changed my password.

"Come on, just let me read it Peanuts." She teased and I rolled my eyes at her.

"How much did you read Kimsu?" I stomped my feet and she laughed.

"I never thought of Jungkook calling you Peanuts with such passion. Good thing he was unique."

"I hate you."

I sat beside her and checked what she also read and what she could have read if I didn't know. This is why I don't let Kimsu near my things, she's just a nosy little brat.

"Were you dating him that time?"

"Kimsu!" I shouted and covered my ears to avoid her questions. She laughed and sat in front of me so she could intimidate me more.

"Just give it to me." She managed to grab my phone off my hands and unlocked it even if I changed the password.

"Wow, you forgot to change the fingerprint touch too?" She shook her head and I was practically cursing at myself for being so dumb.

"You guys were so cute!" She pinched my cheeks and read the whole conversation. While I rolled my eyes, I pushed my feet off the edge of the bed. Last night we drank a lot of cola in cans and left it on the floor because we were lazy to clean it up. I was busy listening to Kimsu announce our whole conversation right before I stepped on an open can and cut my foot.

"Fuck, Kimsu." I instantly sat back down and raised my foot up. Gosh, I just love bad luck.

"Oh, shit Sora are you okay?" Kimsu gasped at the wound on my foot.

"What should we do? Should I call your Mom? You're bleeding everywhere!" She panicked and stood up wearing her slippers as she called for my Mom. When my Mom came, she instantly scolded me.

"Why are you so dumb Sora? I told you to wear slippers inside the house but you don't listen to me. Now look at you!" Kimsu stood there listening to my mother's Chinese scolding before driving to the hospital.

After I got my foot stitched up, Kimsu and I were waiting for my Mom in the lobby of the hospital. While waiting, I realized that Jungkook was in the same hospital I was.

"Hey, Kimsu. Do you want to go check if Jungkook is still here?"

"The hell Sora? You just hurt your foot, you can't go around flirting with Jungkook afterwards."

"Fine! I won't!"

"Geez, you really wanna get beaten up don't you."

"I'll go by myself then."

...

"Welcome home!" The guys came up to me when I arrived and gave me a hug. They cooked up some food to celebrate my discharge. I guess they were happier than I was.

"Can he drink?" Yoongi Hyung asked the guys and my eyes widen at his question then I felt thirsty.

I didn't expect that after we ate we would drink and I was so excited for the first time in a long time. They were excited to see me drink too, after all that happened.

"Hey, did you and Chaeyoung get back together?" Taehyung placed down his drink and pushed his hair back.

"Huh? No."

"Then why is she posting photos of you on her social?" Jimin asked while taking a sip from his drink.

"I don't know, I don't care." Chaeyoung was never been like this before, it all just started when we separated and I don't know why she could do such things but I try to understand her sometimes.

"What if Sora sees it?" Hoseok Hyung brought his phone out of his pocket. I took a glance of my phone and released a sigh.

"I don't think so. She doesn't care about those things and maybe I should too." I finished my drink and leaned back on my chair.

"Wanna try talking to her?" Jin Hyung laughed with his face flushed and eyes drooping.

"You should, it's okay if you mess up. You could just tell her you were drunk." Yoongi Hyung suggested.

"No, that's not a good idea." Namjoon Hyung said while he placed his drink down and intensely looked at us.

"I agree." Taehyung added as he seriously gave the guys a look.

"Just text her!"

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09