Chapter Nineteen

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

What's up?

I was consciously tapping my foot as I waited, the speaker announced Sora's arrival so I stood up waiting for her to come out. I never felt so excited and nervous my whole life, I remember what we promised, that we shouldn't be apart from each other anymore because it would feel like a life time. And it did, those two months were unbearable and if you think it's cheesy I don't care.

Because she's the girl I love.

March 2019 (a week before graduation)

"Oh, Jungkook." Taehyung came into my room while I was lying on my bed, thinking.

"What?"

"Aren't you supposed to buy your shoes for graduation?" He said.

It was a week before graduation and I wasn't in the mood to prepare. Sora and I talked about preparing fro graduation before she left to China, even if she did thought she couldn't graduate high school she still wanted to prepare for graduation. I don't know why she's afraid she couldn't graduate, she's got decent grades.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute." He shook his head and left my room. I turned to the other side of my bed and picked up my phone. I searched for Sora's contact and called her.

"So Sora, So Sora." I mumbled while waiting for her to pick up.

(Video calling 'Jeon Sora'...)

"What?" She said immediately after she answered the call, she was holding her phone downward and all I could see was her neck while she was sitting down.

"Where are you now?" She adjusted her phone view and showed me the airport.

"Airport, waiting for my flight. Where are you?" She asked. My heart was gradually beating faster as I grew excited to see her face in person.

"Apartment, in bed." I sighed.

"What's wrong now?" She rolled her eyes.

"Graduation is in three days, I miss you so much." I said. She chuckled and pursed her lips, I could see she shifted her head from side to side before she brought her phone closer to her face so I could hear her better.

"I miss you too." Her smile made me fluffy inside then I smiled too.

"Did you buy shoes for graduation, like I told you?" I shook my head.

"Not yet, the guys and I are leaving in a minute to find some." I said.

"Okay then, I'll talk to you later. You interrupter my game." She said.

"Okay, bye."

I feel like we're in a relationship but we're not and this counts as a punishment and I hate it so much.

...

December 2018

First arrival in China

We hurried to the hospital where my grandma was and I was so nervous my heart was beating so fast. When we arrived she was lying on a hospital bed with machines attached to her body. Nothing felt more painful than seeing your loved one like that.

"Grandma, we're here." I sat beside her while rubbing her hand.

"Sora."

"Yes, what is it grandma?"