Chapter Forty-Three

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

True You Part Two

The guy was really getting on my nerves. Who does he think he is? Chaeyoung probably told him everything about me and Jungkook, and how did she even know? I can't believe he actually listens to Chaeyoung and does what she tells him to do.

"He looks too good to become Chaeyoung's apprentice." I shook my head while wiping the counter.

He came here and acted like he knew everything about me. Just how much does he know about me that he could tell me that Jungkook is a jerk?

"Jungkook is literally the most perfect guy I know, how dare he talk to my baby that way?"

I turned around after I wiped the counter and of course, there was a customer who stood there and listened to what in the hell I was saying.

And it wasn't just any customer, it was-

"Jungkook! What are you doing here?" I bounced on my feet and blushed heavily while I stood there holding the wet clothe behind my back.

"I sent you a text, didn't you receive it?" He scratched his head and looked away.

"Did you hear what I said?" I asked hoping he would say 'no'.

"Do you want me to say yes or no?" He chuckled. I shook my head and pursed my lips in embarrassment as I awkwardly handled the situation.

"What are you doing here?" I said. He sucked in some air with his teeth and leaned towards the counter.

"Kinda wanted to see you and I kinda wanted to possibly hang out with you if that's okay." He said.

"I'm at work." I bit my lip and contained my smile.

"Well, we can hang out after, what do you say?" He grinned and pushed his hands inside his pockets.

"Alright."

...

"Mom, I really need to go." I was begging my Mom to take over the store when she arrived because Jungkook was waiting outside for me for almost two hours now.

"You don't have anything to do, just take care of the store." She said.

"Kimsu is waiting for me, her Mom made dinner for us and I already accepted." She nagged at me before she allowed me to go out.

I ran out of the store while pulling my hair up and because I was clumsy I bumped into Jungkook on his chest which made me almost fall down and died.

"You okay? You should be more careful." He held my back and stared at me before he stepped away and blushed.

"I'm okay, where are we going?" I asked.

"I was kinda craving Chinese food, what about you?" He smiled at me.

"Well I'm Chinese, I crave for it all the time." I chuckled and brushed my finger on my nose.

"Great, let's go." He said but stopped momentarily to look at me as if he was going to ask me something.

"What?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

Actually, I felt like something wasn't right. I did want him to ask that question though but it felt like it wasn't Jungkook. He stood there looking at me with those eyes and that smile of his, it made me feel warm.

"It's okay, if you don't want to." He walked ahead and made me follow behind him.

"Wait up." I quickly ran up to him and grabbed his hand, he looked at me with his face shocked.

"I'm really hungry, I can't wait." I blushed under his eyes and I looked away.

...

"I really can't do this,"

"And why not?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms and glared at Jaebum.

"I broke my phone already, and scratched my knee, I can't get involved in this anymore. Can you stop this?" Jaebum sighed and sat on the end on the sofa with his arms spread out.

"Really? Aren't you going to help your sister get a boyfriend?" She said.

"That Sora girl knows exactly what your plan is, you are not going to pull this off. Jungkook likes her and she likes him!" Jaebum rubbed his eyes with his fingers until Chaeyoung yelled at him.

"Hey! Jungkook doesn't like her! They broke up already so he's still single!" Jaebum rolled his eyes and pulled out his broken phone from his pocket then he remembered the scene from the store.

"I have a plan, listen to me." She sat beside Jaebum with an evil smirk on her face.

"If they'll get back together, then I have no choice to break them apart."

"How are you going to do that?" Jaebum raised his brow at her.

"You're going to persuade Sora to like you and when Jungkook sees you with her, he'll lose hope and come back to me. Easy-" Chaeyoung smiled at her brother while he gave her a scoff.

"You're crazy,"

"I know, right?"

...

"How are your classes going?" Jungkook and I were walking around the market streets after we eat some satisfying Chinese food.

"It's okay, what about you? I mean, I'm dumb sorry, I forgot you were in the hospital." I stuttered while covering my face in embarrassment.

"How's your arm?" I asked slowly as I looked down at his arm. It was now wrapped with a bandage and he rarely moves it.

"Good, I think." He chuckled while licking his lips. It was very crowded since night time arrived and everyone was having fun on the streets while I was trying to make myself less awkward in front of Jungkook.

"Do you wanna hold my hand again?" He asked, I quickly nodded without thinking and he smiled.

Feeling the warmth of his hand was better than I thought, it felt like I haven't touched his hand in a very long time. Though I wished I held his hand sooner, I was still happy I was holding his hand now.

There was a time I realized he changed, he wasn't as active as before and he wasn't open like before too. I didn't know if it was a bad thing or not but I thought about it and maybe the reason why I liked him before was because of that.

"Hey, let's try this out." He grabbed my hand and led me to a small photo booth on the street. It was the same photo booth Jackson and I went in before and I couldn't help but think of him.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go." We were inside the same small booth squeezed together with our bodies touching. He noticed we couldn't fit inside, he placed his arm around me that sent shivers up my spine. He looked at me with his eyes and he suddenly pressed his forehead on mine.

"I'm sorry," He whispered and I pulled away but he drew me back and cupped my cheek. I could hear the machine taking the shot of us but he didn't pay attention.

"What are you saying?"

"I still want you, Sora."

...

Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09