Chapter Fourteen

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Curse

"This curse, please help me."

What did she mean? When I got home that night I couldn't stop thinking about what Peanuts' said. I was wondering if it was a joke or it was true. But it's impossible, do curses exist in real life?

I was throwing a small ball from across my room to my bed. Then, Jimin appeared with his pajamas on and messy hair.

"Can you not? My room is next to yours!" He said. I sat up and grabbed the fallen ball.

"Hey, do you have a minute?" I bit my lip and crossed my leg on my bed.

"What now?" Jimin sat on my bed and placed his head on my pillow

"Sora said something weird earlier." I said pushing my back against the headboard.

'What?"

"You know I like her right, she told me about a curse which was weird."

"What do you mean?" Jimin yawned and scratched his head.

"Well, she was drunk when she told me that."

"Dude, she's drunk. They say crazy shit all the time when they're drunk." He stood up from my bed and left my room. Jimin had a point, it could all be just some joke or something she's been watching on some drama in television and mumbled it to me, I hope it was because of soju.

...

2 Days until exams, I was lying on my bed with a terrible headache reeking with the smell of alcohol.

"What time is it?" I said. Checking my phone and realized I was late.

"Fuck-" I ran to my bathroom and slipped on the mat.

What a great way to start my day.

When I arrived in class, my classmates were pulling out their pens and hiding their notes. The fuck? I just got here what happened? Did exams already happen?

"Review test today, I want only your pens on your desks!" I went to my desk and looked around to at least think of a strategy to cheat because for I know I have nobody to cheat on except for Kimsu and she sits in front of me.

"What's going on?" I whispered to Kimsu.

"Review test, we had a lesson earlier. You were late." She said.

"What the hell? Seriously?"

"Sora!"

It was a long day, I went straight home to sleep and maybe study if I feel like it. Before I could enter the front door of our house, I found some unfamiliar shoes displayed near the door.

"Mom, I'm home. Who's watching over the store?"

"Oh, whoa." When I opened the front door I saw my grandparents performing some kind of Chinese ritual in our living room while my mom stood there doing nothing.

"What's going on?" I placed my bag down and stared at my grandparents.

"Your grandparents came this morning and called a morning service to Buddha for your upcoming exams."

"They've been on it for about four hours already." The ritual finally ended, I greeted them and we had to close the store so we can have dinner together.