Chapter Forty-Two

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

True You

"Now that Jin Hyung is not here, nobody is going to cook actual food here." Hoseok Hyung pushed the cup noodles on the kitchen counter as he started to boil some water.

"Yoongi Hyung knows how to cook." I said taking a bite from the apple I was holding.

"Yeah, he knows but do you think his lazy ass would cook for the six of us?" Hoseok Hyung said.

He had a point, I've only lived with them since I started high school but Hoseok and the other Hyungs lived together for a long time.

"I heard that." Yoongi Hyung answered from the living room.

"Gosh, I knew I should've moved out." Hoseok Hyung whispered under his breath.

"Move out? Why?" I asked. He sighed and stopped the water from boiling and poured it into the open noodle cup.

"The guys also thought that, we should move out and you know-"

"But why? Are you guys going to leave me here?" I said.

"No, dude. I'm trying to say that, seven guys can't live together in one house all their life. Some of us are actually trying to get one." Hoseok Hyung explained.

"And seriously, the rules Namjoon sets out are ridiculous. I can't get laid if I keep living with him." He said while crossing his arms.

"Hyung." I rolled my eyes at him. He gave me a laughed and covered the top of the noodle cup.

"What about you? You're old enough to have your place and besides, wouldn't it be awesome if you had your girlfriend over without getting worried if someone bursts into your room?" Hoseok Hyung popped his brows at me.

"I don't have a girlfriend." I said.

"Oh, no you do. How did that meet-up go?" He asked. I placed the finished apple on the counter and brushed my hair back.

"Well, we went out to watch a movie." I said.

"What!? You and Sora went to watch a movie after all of that shit?" I nodded.

"At first we were really awkward and nervous, but I said it was weird for us to act like that because I felt like we actually feel the same towards each other even if we broke up." I said.

"Is that why you watched a movie with her?" Hoseok Hyung pulled the lid of the noodle cup and buried his chopsticks in it.

"Yeah, I can't believe she'd even say yes. I thought she'd get mad." I chuckled and Hoseok Hyung gave me a nudge.

"Did you guys, kiss?"

"Uh, no. Why would you ask that? It's the first time we've seen together properly after our break up." I said.

"Well, if you kissed her then maybe she would forget about breaking up with you in the first place."

"That would never happen."

...

"You're back!"

Two days after the guy who was with Chaeyoung showed up in the store on one rainy afternoon. He was wearing a thick jacket with a hood that covered his head.

He walked up to the counter and placed down his phone that looked like it was wet. I looked up to him with a questioning face and he gave me a sigh.

"Could you help me?"

"What happened?" I asked. He rubbed his arm and licked his lips and he avoided explaining himself.

"I was on my way here but it suddenly rained and I fell down." He said.