Chapter Thirty-One

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Be Afraid

"I don't even know what to do anymore."

My cactus plant, Joon, looked at me like he was living his life to the fullest and he wouldn't care if his owner is having a mental breakdown in front of him.

"Fuck you, Joon. Go live your fantastic life." I rolled to the side of my bed early in the morning when I suddenly received a call from someone with an unknown number.

"Hey, Sora. This is Namjoon." A person said as soon as I answered the call.

"Oh, hey. Namjoon? What's up?" I've never got a call from any of Jungkook's friends before and neither do I have their numbers.

"I know it's kinda early and stuff but I want you to know that Jungkook is in the hospital right now." I sat up instantly with my messy hair falling down my shoulders.

"What?"

"He got into an accident last night but he's recovering now. I just think you'd want to know, and I got your number from his phone, hope you don't mind." He said.

"Yeah, it's okay. Uh, can I actually go there? I mean I don't think he would like to see me." I said.

"Yeah, he's just sleeping all day because he had a lot of medicine intake. Tell me if you want to visit, okay? I'll call you back." The call ended right after, I sat there thinking if I should go or not.

But I ended up going.

I stood in front of his hospital room with my shaky hands and trembling feet. When I had the courage to go in, I saw something I would have never imagined.

Jungkook's friends stared at me before greeting me with a normal bow, returning the greeting I walked towards his bed slowly. Jungkook was sleeping on his bed, his face has scratches and bruises all over and his arm was in a cast.

"Is he alright?" I asked his friend Namjoon and he gave me a frown and sighed.

"He got hit by a car, his arm was broken but it's better than breaking his head." He said.

This could literally be my fault. I had this curse and maybe it was running after him since I told him about the curse and kissed him also. This is my fault and I need to help him, I need to.

After a few minutes passed after talking to his friends and asking about his state, I sat on the edge of his bed and secretly held his hand, the one that wasn't in a cast. I looked at his puffy face and gosh, I felt like I was going to cry and believe me I was going to but a sudden thud of the door interrupted my feelings.

"What happened to him? Jungkook!"

"Chaeyoung?"

The pink-clothed girl with the thin body and long hair came in looking like a ghost. Her face was hard to sketch when she saw Jungkook in the bed I was sitting on. She gasped and almost fell on the ground but Namjoon grabbed her.

"How did you know?"

"Namjoon is the only one who'd actually tell me." They all went silent after she told them that, Chaeyoung quickly walked up to Jungkook's bed and pushed me aside, she started to touch Jungkook all over making sure he was fine? I guess.

"Jungkook, my sweet Jungkook." I couldn't believe I was watching this, I felt like I was in a movie or something.

"Chaeyoung, you're not supposed to touch Jungkook like that." Taehyung went to reach for her hand but she suddenly flicked her hand at him which he dodge but almost hit him.

"Don't touch me! What did you guys do?" She suddenly yelled. I stepped back with my eyes wide and lips pursed.

"Hey, don't start here. We didn't do anything." Taehyung said.

"If you guys weren't so selfish, this wouldn't happened." She said.

"Selfish? Us?" Yoongi scoffed and gave her a look that made him want to punch her regardless if she was girl. She had an absolute attitude problem, how did Jungkook cope up with her? Wow, we're totally alike, I guess Jungkook likes crazy women.

"If you guys didn't pressure him to break up with me, all of this wouldn't happen. And her!" She pointed at me. I raised my brows and pointed at myself.

"This wouldn't happen if you two were together."

"Chaeyoung, that's enough." Jin grabbed her arm and tried to pull her out of the room.

"Let's get you some air." Namjoon held her other arm and helped Jin with the situation.

When they left, Yoongi sat back on his chair and sighed, Hoseok didn't even bother standing up, he looked like he was done with all of that shit. He had his fingers massaging his hair while staring at Jungkook.

"She's a brat." He said.

"Sit, you must be shocked." Yoongi pointed at the chair on the corner.

"Come on, Taehyung. Let's get something to drink." Jimin said and Taehyung immediately stood up and walked out of the room while Jimin followed behind.

"What was she talking about?"

"She's just obsessed with him, they literally broke up because she was being so paranoid about their whole relationship." Hoseok said.

"When they broke up, she followed him everywhere and we'd hide Jungkook away from her."

"She thinks we're brainwashing Jungkook because Jungkook is staying away from her and I guess she doesn't know you've guys broken up." Yoongi gave me a dull look and glanced at his home before yawning.

"Don't worry. I think he still likes you, I caught him reading his old conversations with you on his phone." Hoseok gave me a smile and it made me think for moment before I blushed.

"But you have a boyfriend now, right?" He said.

"Huh? No." I said.

"Then who was the guy at the restaurant?" He asked.

"He was just my friend." I said and he gave me a weird look then shrugged. Yoongi didn't seem to believe that answer, he gave me a sharp look and looked away.

"Did Namjoon call you too?" Yoongi asked. I nodded even if he wasn't looking.

"That guy wants to create a war here." He added.

"When Jungkook wakes up, I don't think he'll be too happy to see you and Chaeyoung here at the same time."

"What do you mean?" I glanced at Jungkook before looking at the guys across me.

"Are you going to ask Jungkook to get back together because he had an accident just like in the movies?" Hoseok chuckled.

"I didn't say anything like that." I looked down at my hands and sighed.

"Well, I'm just giving you a heads up." Yoongi shrugged and crossed his legs.

"For what exactly?"

"Because when Jungkook wakes up, it's going to be war for Chaeyoung."

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09