Chapter Twelve

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Exams

"Since you guys are seniors, you will take the exams a week early." 

I was sure I felt a mini heart attack when I heard that announcement. What should I do? If I study hard it isn't enough to save me from my bad luck. I need something to make my bad luck go away before the exams.

I need Jungkook to kiss me before exams!

"Kimsu I need your help!"

...

"Hey, JK!" Kimsu came up to me during break time while I was walking to their class to give Sora some bread I bought from the cafeteria.

"Oh, Hi. Where's Sora?" I glanced at their classroom and noticed Kimsu was smiling weirdly at me again.

"Uh, she's not here yet." She said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Is she not around? Did she skip school?

"Oh, She's coming! Look!" She pointed behind me and I turned around and saw Peanuts walking like a- weird person? She had her hair down nicely and had a pin tucking her bangs and she even wore make up to school when she usually doesn't.

"Are you okay?" She kept flipping her hair back and forth.

"Here, eat some bread. You look sick." I gave her the bread and went back to class.

"You told me it would work!"

... 

"Bye mom, I'll see you later."

Jungkook was standing outside our store kicking his feet on the ground. I walked up to him and I grabbed his arm and pulled him to the bus stop.

"Why are you in a hurry? It's only 6:30." He yawned and stretched his body.

I had a lot of things in mind and I thought about it last time. I watched so many dramas that I noticed a lot of stuff when it comes to getting a guy kiss you and I'm going to everything just to get a kiss from him.

Step One: Fix his hair

It was probably that most grossest one yet but I needed to do it. The problem is, Jungkook's height is 1.78 m and I'm not that tall to reach his hair. (I'm 1.59 m)

"What are you doing?" He asked while I was trying to reach for his hair. He laughed at me and lowered his head but I still couldn't reach it. I hopped on the bench of the bus stop and finally reached his head. I pulled his jacket and made him face me.

"Whoa, what's going on? You might fall." He held my waist from preventing me to fall but I ended up blushing so hard because he was touching me. I tried to fix his hair but he only looked at me weirdly.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Is it working? What the hell?

I got off the bench but I could still feel his eyes on me. Didn't it had an effect on him at all? Was I doing it wrong?

Step Two: Take pictures

"What's wrong with my phone?" 

I could basically ask my curse to become my best friend because they're here when I don't need them the most and that's what best friends are for. RIght?

"What's wrong?" He looked at me and I smiled at him as I hid my phone.

Not enough phone storage! Delete some files!

"Fuck." It came out more loud that I thought it would. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at me and covered my mouth.

"Why are you cursing in public?" He said.

"Can I borrow your phone?" I asked. 

"Here, stop cursing. Gosh." He gave me his phone and leaned back on his seat. I smiled and quietly took pictures of him while he blankly stared at me for being weird.

"What's up with you today huh?" He looked annoyed so I gave him his phone and sat on my seat properly while biting my lip. Looking down I covered my hands with my coat because it was cold, Jungkook glanced at me and sighed.

"Why didn't you wear gloves?" He mumbled.

"What?"

"It's cold." He glanced at my hands that were barely any color. He took off his gloves and gave it to me.

"Wear it-" He didn't look at me while he handed me the gloves.

"What?" I tried returning it but he just pulled my hand and made me wear the gloves instead.

"You should consider wearing gloves, it's cold." He said avoiding eye contact with me. I blushed because I found it cute.

...

I read on Naver that kissing under the snow is the best concept when it comes to kissing. But guess what -0.2% snow fall today. Basically, the world is against me too.

"Stupid new, stupid weather!"

"Sora, Jungkook is here." I heard my mom's voice from the store and I panicked immediately. I quickly fix my bed, my face and my put on some perfume too even if I looked like I just woke up.

"Can I come in?" He knocked on the door and I opened it.

"What?" He came in and stood there with his eyes wandering my room. Can I kiss him while he's doing that? I forgot, shit! Should I kiss him or should he kiss me? Oh my god. I'm going to die.

"What are you doing?" He glanced at my laptop. I quickly ran to close it and smiled at him.

"It's a good thin you're here today, I need to tell you something. Please sit down." He smiled and sat on my bed. I moved to my computer chair and sat in front of him with my arms crossed.

"What is it?" He said in his deep slow voice. I was barely okay.

Just do it! Sora! Here goes nothing!

I leaned towards his face with my eyes closed and-

...

This chapter was edited, I added some words to clarify some actions but the chapter is still the same! Leave a comment and vote!

-substaniall-

SONG: CAT & DOG BY TXT

follow me on instagram: @substaniall

follow me on twitter: @_mykm09