Chapter Nine

Kiss Me, Jungkook:

Tell Me You Like ME

"And here we go!" My mom finished making Jungkook's special pie since he was coming back tonight my mom made sure I didn't attend school so I can help her out.

"What about you go dress up from Jungkook. Sora." Mom smiled at me while decorating the pie with nuts. I raised my brow at her and crossed my arms, stepping away from the kitchen.

"What? No!" I said.

"Come on, go change." She pushed me towards the stairs, although I stopped her she still managed to make me change. When I came down I saw Kimsu putting up a banner on the store's wall that says 'Welcome back Jungkook'. I rolled my eyes and came up to Kimsu with my arms crossed.

"Kimsu, why are you here? Did Jungkook go to the military or something? Why is there a banner?" I said. 

"It's cute, right?" Kimsu smiled at the banner and dusted her hands. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom busy cooking up Jungkook some food.

"Hey, is he your son?" I crossed my arms for the tenth time today and my mom only replied with a smirk.

"He'll soon be," She said. I made gagging noises as I heard her say that, she laughed and continued cooking some more food.

"Gross, Mom, no! Why are you even doing this? Do you know he has a family waiting at his home too?" I said trying to change her made about it.

"He come after he meets his family," Kimsu entered the kitchen and tasted the food my mom was cooking. I was wondering if she really was my friend and why she's siding with my mom.

"Get out," I glared at her and sighed. I went back upstairs to sleep while they set up their dinner party with Jungkook. Speaking of Jungkook, should I give him a call? He's coming home today.

"Hello?" He said after the first ring. I checked if it really was him that I was calling, he answered pretty quickly as if he was waiting for my call.

"Are you okay? Why did you call me first?" He said.

"Hm? What? Nothing-"

"Oh,  I thought something was going on. What's up?"

"Are you stopping by later?" I looked at my socks and bit my lip.

"You mean by the store?" He asked

"Yeah,"

"Maybe, I think the bus will take us home one by one. I'll see if they pass by your store. Why?"

I wished he wouldn't come because I don't want to feel embarrassed when he sees what my mom prepared for him but at the same time I want him to be there. What the fuck?

"Nothing, just asking." I recovered quickly from my thoughts before he could notice I was thinking about an answer.

"Really? You alright?" I heard him chuckle.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later. Bye." I quickly hung up the call and threw away my phone.

...