Chapter Nine

The girls stared at him.
"I'm Kronk." He said, Adelaide raised an eyebrow as Kida placed her on her hip, he held up a tray of food. "I made spinach puffs." He announced like a puppy wanting praise.
"Uh... thanks?" Adelaide said, Elsa pursed her lips together as the three took one off his tray, they all took a bite and swallowed, all sharing a surprised look between each other.
"They're easy to make. I'll give you the recipe after your classes." He said. Kida took another bite and Elsa held up the other half for Kida to have.
"Okay, Kronk... if you don't mind my rudeness. But what are you doing here in the girl's dorm." Elsa said, Kronk glanced at her.
"I'm Adelaide's body guard. I am to be by her side, princess Elsa." He smiled brightly, and Elsa nodded as Adelaide groaned. Kida giggled eating Elsa's spinach puff.
"Oh right, well okay then. What do I have first?" She asked glancing at the others. Elsa rolled her eyes,
"you have History with Hades." She said, Adelaide whined again,
"you won't be with me?" She pleaded, Elsa chuckled lightly and shook her head before taking Kida's arm.
"I have magic studies with Jafar, see you later. Nice meeting you Kronk." She gave them a wave as the two princesses disappeared. Adelaide sighed and glanced up at Kronk.
"We should get going."
"Right!" Kronk said excitedly.

Coral huffed darkly as Gaston pulled her close to his side as they walked down the corridor towards the magic studies room. Flynn was leaning over his girlfriend Rapunzel who was picking her books from her locker when Gaston rammed into him.
"Gonna kick your ass in P.E later Ryder!" Flynn growled under his breath as he watched the two walk away. Coral managed to pull away from Gaston's grasp when she reached the Magic Studies room, before Gaston could react to Coral's disappearance from his side, she had already slipped into the room and sat in her seat at the back by the window. Gaston had tried to enter the classroom once before but had been blown back by the barrier Jafar had put up to stop non magical students from entering and he wasn't making that mistake again. He headed off grumbling to himself about Coral.

She stared out the window staring out towards the forest beyond the school, a dark feeling washing over her until a voice piped up.
"Hey mind if I sit here?"
The pirate hummed her answer and the chair behind her scraped on the tiles, she turned her head and lowered her hand. Her dark feeling disappearing as she looked at the white spikey hair and blue hooded jumper sprawled out on the chair beside her. Her eyes blinked and her heart fluttered, she frowned shaking her head and glancing away from him to look out the window again. Her finger began to trail patterns across the desk as Jafar walked in the room.
"Right if everyone is here let's start." Jafar stated as he walked into the classroom Iago perched haughtily on his shoulder.
"We shall be learning how to release our magic in a controlled manner."
The sound of wood splintering filled the classroom, all the students turned to face the noise. Jack stared down at Coral's desk the wood had splintered and cracked where she had been tracing a pattern on her desk. She glanced down her eyes widening ever so slightly.
"Again Coral?" Jafar groaned rubbing his eye lids with his thumb and forefinger.
"Sorry. I wasn't paying attention." A light round of laughter filtered around the classroom, ignoring it Coral went back to looking out the window.
"As I was saying..."

Adelaide had found her seat in History and had brought out her books, she was about to open her book when someone stood in front of her desk.
"Hey Adelaide."
She stared up and Hans was stood in front of her smirking, she glanced around the class and frowned at him.
"Hey again... don't you have somewhere else to be?" She asked, Hans took a step to the side and sat down next to her.
"I'm in this class too you know." He gave her a cocky smile and she sighed.
"Joy."
"Of course it is." He smiled his grin eyes shining brightly, she gave him another look before staring down at her books. He was infuriating, he was arrogant and cocky and one of Gaston's right hand men. Yet, he was intoxicatingly handsome and something about him shined, if only slightly. He leant closer and placed a hand on hers.
"Do I make you uncomfortable princess?" He whispered, she turned her head and they were inches from each other, her eyes widened.
"Prince Hans keep your hands to yourself and get to your own seat!" A flaming book flew past and almost knocked into Hans, he jumped back from Adelaide and she glanced at her flaming teacher, he was bright red and smoke seemed to come out of his ears. Her cheeks burned bright, blushing she rested her chin on her palm. Hans smirked and proceeded to annoy Hades earning small smiles and giggles from Adelaide, and frowns and glares from the other students.
"Turn your books to page twenty and begin reading to yourself quietly."