Prologue

************************************************

"Mommy! Where did you go?" Tre'zure asked as she began to look for her mother. Her and her mother were playing a game of hide and seek, but Tre'zure couldn't seem to find her.

She looked under the bed, in the closet, in the bathroom, and even in the cabinets, but her mommy was no where to be found. Tre'zure just sat there observing the room. She was very smart for her age, so she was a pretty good observer. All of a sudden she saw the curtains move.

Tre'zure moved closer, "Mommy, I know your being there." she said in her cute sassy voice. Her mother then moved from behind the curtain as she began to laugh.

"Aw Trezzy, you so smart baby." Her mother said as she picked her 6 year old daughter up and swung her around. She loved her little girl and she would do anything for her. All of a sudden someone starts banging on the door.

"Bitch open up the door and give me my fucking daughter!" Sasha was scared. She knew if her father got Tre'zure, she would never see her baby again.

"Bitch you got 10 seconds!" Sasha then put her daughter down.

"Hey baby, you wanna play again? Go hide and no matter what don't come out until I find you." Sasha said tryna to calm down her whining daughter.

"Mommy i'm scared" Tre'zure whined as she started tearing up. Sasha looked at the door then back and her child.

"Hey, hey its ok Trezzy. Just go hide and when your done singing our favorite song I will find you." Sasha said putting a weak smile on her face.

"Pinky promise?" Tre'zure said holding out her picky. Her mother agreed in a hurry and rushed her out the living room. The door then busted down.

The man grabbed Sasha by the neck, "Bitch. Where is my fucking daughter!" He was very upset with Sasha. He and Sasha raised Tre'zure, but he used to constantly beat on them. Sasha couldn't take it anymore for the sake of her and her daughter so she ran to another city.

"Sh-She's not with me." Sasha barely breathed out. She wasn't going to give up her daughter, even if it killed her.

"BItch stop lying! I heard her; Tre'zure! Baby, come to daddy" He called out hoping Tre'zure would come to the living room, but she didn't. He continued to tear the place apart to look for her daughter but she was no where to be found.

***************************************************************************************

Sing to me, Sing to me, Sing to me, Sing to me, Mommy sing to me, Sing to me, Mommy sing to me, sing to me, Mommy sing to me, sing to me, Mommy sing to me, Sing to me

POW!

Tre'zure stopped singing as she flinched and clenched her eyes tight. She wasn't dumb so she knew what that was, a gunshot. A gunshot which either ruined her life or saved it.

One. All she was feeling was one emotion, sadness. She had neither heard her mother or father, all she heard was dead silence. She contemplated on getting out of her hiding spot, fore she did not want to be found.

After what felt like hours of hiding in the dryer with the door cracked, she stepped out. She tip toed to the door and looked both ways, she saw no one. She walked to the living room in confusion, not preparing herself for what she was about to see. 

There was her mom sitting on the floor with blood all over her shirt. Tre'zure ran to her mom.

"Mommy I'm scared!" Tre'zure pulled on her mothers arm crying.

"He's gone. I'm a murderer"