20

After that night in the garden Alexander has spoiled me with beautiful dates. Every time he would surprise me I would feel a little less alone. I've started smiling more and I sleep less. Alexander also works a lot less which eases my mind.
I turn my head to see Alexander peacefully sleeping next to me. I smile at the way his messy hair lays over his cheeks hiding his face from me. Also, how I can tell is muscles are tense and flexed which means he knows I'm staring at him.
I play along with his little joke. I snuggle into him roughly slipping under his arm. Resting my head on his bare chest. I can hear his heartbeat quicken and I smile bigger.
I hear him "wake up" so I close my eyes tight pretending to be asleep.
"Morning Alaska," He says in his deep morning voice. I don't answer and I shift carefully making it seem as I was asleep. I can't see his face but I know he smiled. He runs his hand through my hair and I count in my head 1 2 3 4 5 6...7 8 9...10 I shoot up from his chest and tackle him so I'm now sitting on top of his chest. My legs are wrapped around him as I laugh at the face he was making. He was painted with fear. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as he starts to smile.
I place my hand on his chest to steady myself as I finally calm down. His smile becomes a smirk as he pulls me down into a sweet kiss. I feel his hands reach up to my hips and I deepen the kiss. His hands loosen when I feel him start to roughly tickle me. I pull away from him, so quick, jumping off of his chest but he follows me pinning me against the bed tickling me to where I can't stop laughing. I'm gasping for air begging for him to stop.
"Why should I stop?" He smirks at me. I am still gasping for air as I try to say.
"Please!...I...will do...anything!" I practically scream. He stops but still holds me down.
"Like what?" He asks. When my breathing evens out I say, "This." I pull my leg up swiftly pushing him off my body and then I climb on top of him rocking my hips a bit as I lean down to connect our lips.
Right as he is about to heat up the kiss I hear a knock on the front door. I swiftly get off him and I hear him grunt in annoyance. I laugh as I skip down the stairs and make my way to the door. I open the door to see Amelia and Phillip standing there. I scream as I pull Amelia and Phillip into a tight hug.
"Amelia!" I scream.
"Alaska!" She screams back. I then hear footsteps behind me then I hear Phillip yell, "Alex!" I laugh as I pull away from Amelia to see Phillip and Alexander hugging.
"Phillip! Where is my hug!" I ask him. He breaks away and runs over to me limping. He brings me into a tight embrace. I smile as I feel his small body against mine. I break away and look over to Amelia.
"What are you guys doing here?" I ask her. She smiles and nods to Alexander as I see him smile.
"You invited them?" I ask.
"You were having a rough time plus I missed Phillip," He tells me shyly. I walk over to him and I embrace him so I can whisper, "Thank you," I feel him smile and he whispers back, "Anything for you my love." We pull away and we all gather into the living room to catch up throughout the night.