Besitos by pierce the viel

Besitos by Pierce the Veil

song on the side

Calum:
"I spit my heart into this red cup,
I'd better pick it up, it might ruin your night,"
The alcohol had replaced your blood as it swam through your veins. You hadn't meant to drink this much, but when you saw Calum with her, you wanted to drop all you worries. And it worked. You didn't care that you were grinding up against some guy and you didn't care that the drink in your red cup was slowly reducing as you moved to the beat of the music, splashing most of the beverage on to the ground. The person who you were dancing with leaned down near your ear, his warm breath brushed against you. "Want to go back to my place?" You turned around to face him, a sly smile appearing on your face. You nodded eagerly. He grinned at you and grabbed your hand, leading you to the front door of the house the party was at. As he was opening the door, firm hand was placed on your shoulder, pulling you back into the dense crowd. Once you were on the other side of the house, in an empty room, the person stopped pulling you, but didn't let go of your shoulder. You whined, squirming out of the grip. A very annoyed Calum was looking at you. "What the hell, Calum?" you pouted, crossing your arms. He rolled his eyes at you,"Are you serious, right now? You were about to go out and fuck a guy with probably every STD in the book, and you're pissed and me?" You threw your hands in the air dramatically,"I was having fun! Isn't that what you wanted me to do?" Calum had been the one to drag out out to this party, despite your constant protests. He claimed that you needed to let loose and enjoy yourself instead of being hauled up in your room all weekend. "I didn't want you to whore around, (y/n)! God, you're ruining this whole night." You gaped at him, you were pissed and the beer in your system didn't help with that. "You have got to be fucking kidding me, Calum! I came out here with you, and you go and ditch me for some fucking slut! So yeah, maybe I wanted to have a little fun, you fucking hypocrite!" You were seething and it seemed as though Calum was too. But you didn't care, he was being an ass. "Don't call her a slut, (y/n)!" he yelled, gripping his hair. "I'll do whatever the hell I want! I'm a grown adult, Calum! You don't fucking control me! Have you ever thought that maybe I don't want to sit around and watch you suck off a little slut's face? Hm? No, because all you ever think about is yourself and I'm over it! If I want to fuck someone, I'm going to do it and have a damn good time without you being a little bitch about it! I'm sooooo fucking sorry I ruined your night Calum, but you don't have to babysit me! Go off and do whatever the hell you want, I'm done tonight. Fuck you." With that, you stomped off, looking for the guy you were dance-fucking with earlier. Found him! you thought as you skipped over to him. His face brightened up when he saw you and he stood straighter. "Ready to go?" he asked, holding out his hand for you to take. You smiled at him,"Sure am."

Ashton:

"And she said,
'Baby leave the water by the bed for later',
And I woke up without a single drop."
You almost lost your job for him. Almost. Thankfully, you were your boss' favorite employee, so he gave you another chance. Ashton had caught his girlfriend sleeping with another guy, so he freaked out and ran to your apartment. When he realized you weren't there, he called you. You were on your way to work when he called you. "Hey, Mr. Ketchum," you asked, making him smile at the nickname you gave him when you were little. "I-um...she cheated." You frowned as you slowed to a stop at the red light. "Oh Hon, I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do," you said, putting your phone on speaker phone and placing it in you lap. He sniffled,"I'm at your apartment right now actually, so I was just...I was wondering if you could call in sick or something and we could hang out...maybe?" You sighed and shook your head,"Yeah, sure. I'll be there in a minute. Bye, Ash." You find a place where it's safe to make a U-turn and start to head back to your house. The things you will do for that boy. You were always curious though, would he do the same? You shook your head, mentally scolding you for thinking such a thing. Of course he would. He's your best friend. You pull into the parking lot of your apartment building. Sighing, you get out of your car and walk to your apartment on the second floor. At the top of the steps you could see Ashton sitting against your front door. He was holding his knees to his chest and his eyes were closed. "Hey, Ash," you say, treating him like a baby deer. He sniffs and mutters a small "hi" in response. "Thanks for being here." You shrugged and leaned down to sit in front of him. "It's what I do. Now c'mon, let's get you cleaned up and then we can get some coffee, yeah?" So you guys went to get coffee and you ended up running into your boss while he was on lunch break. Of course. You ended up saving your ass and luckily, your boss still loves you. A few days later, you had a date with a cute guy named Cole. He was perfect. A few months later, you two were still going strong. Until you walked in on him fucking a dude. Safe to say you were heartbroken. You called up Ashton and told him what happened, and want to know how he responded? "Yeah, sorry your boyfriend's gay. That sucks, and I really do wish I could help you but I kind of have a date tonight. Call you tomorrow? Bye." He didn't call. He didn't call until a month later when the girl he had a date with broke it off with him. He needed you, and you were there. Even though he wasn't there for you.