he misses you

HE MISSES YOU

Ashton: When Ashton misses you he usually won’t tell you that much because he knows it makes you sad and he doesn’t want to upset you. You figure it out by yourself anyway and reassure him that you’re always going to be there and you promise to see him as soon as you can.

Calum: When Calum misses you he makes a lot of jokes about it. You both realised quickly that humour was essential in any long distance relationship and always messed around about how you were going to go find new partners or turn into crazy cat people. You loved to make him laugh because you knew how homesick he could get. 

Luke: When Luke missed you he would set up a skype call with his guitar and sing to you. No matter what time it was where he was he always did it a time suitable for you, even though you repeatedly told him you’d be fine. Eventually you realised the calls comforted him more than you.

Michael: When Michael misses you he sends you packages. You’d often come home in the evening and find the mailman (who you knew by name now) had another box for you. Michael filled the boxes with keyrings and random souvenirs from his travels as well as long notes and pictures of him and the boys.